As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Selling my PSP on ebay, Suspicious Buyer Questions

Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited October 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
And I've got a couple people asking about shipping to the Ukraine and Bolivia. This sent up a couple red flags for me.

I've checked out both names, and the guy from the Ukraine has 16 positive ratings (100%), but only joined ebay at the end of August. The guy from Bolivia has 106 positive ratings (100%), but only joined back in mid-May.

Am I just being super paranoid?

sig_megas_armed.jpg
Bionic Monkey on

• Options
    FantasmaFantasma Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    There is always the risk of scammers, specially from people purchasing at ebay. In any case, if you decide to sell your psp to one of these buyers, specially the guy from Bolivia, make sure you use Fedex or DHL so that you can track the package.

The price will be so high they will decline to make the purchase.

Fantasma on
    Hear my warnings, unbelievers. We have raised altars in this land so that we may sacrifice you to our gods. There is no hope in opposing the inevitable. Put down your arms, unbelievers, and bow before the forces of Chaos!
  • Options
    wogiwogi Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    What version is it?
    Or, the question I'm actually asking
    Is it hackable?

wogi on
    http://bit.ly/runshort
    -Current W.I.P.
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    how much were you hoping to get for that, i have been contemplating pickin gup a psp for the upcoming monster hunter

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2010
    It's a Japanese import 1000 running software version 3.90. I never really delved into modding or hacking, so I don't have any idea how good that bodes for hacking it. And I have the reserve set at $50.

And yeah, I was gonna ship via UPS, but I'll check FedEx and DHL to see what their pricing for those locations would be.

Edit: Shit, $120 to Bolivia and $185 to Ukraine. Yeah, I don't expect they'll want to buy at that price.

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg