Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Shivakamini Somakandarkrammmmmmmm! - THE LEAGUE

YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Singularity Engine++
So there is a show on FX that just started its second season recently
key_art_the_league.jpg

It is about a group of dudes and their fantasy football league! It is also fucking hilarious.

the-league-chad-ochocinco.jpg
It also let the world know that Chad Ochocinco can sort of act, apparently.

You do not have to actually know anything about football to enjoy this glorious program - it is more about how insane the characters are and how their regular lives interact with The League.

It has some funny people in it, yes it does.
Pete - Mark Duplass
Mark-Duplass.jpg

Ruxin - Nick Kroll
image1356.jpg

Kevin - Stephen Rannazzisi
j_pbl_09_0910_10_v6.jpg

Andre - Paul Scheer
scheer.jpg
Who you might recognize from Human Giant and Having a Gigantic Gap in His Teeth

Taco - Jon Lajoie
Jon+Lajoie+Rapist+Glasses.jpg
Who you might recognize from Internet

Jenny - Katie Aselton
aselton.jpg
Yes I deliberately picked a sexy picture of the only girl. Misogyny is alive and well.

And some other people.

If there are too many pics here or there is already a thread for this (I searched but did not find), then let me know and I will change it!

This is a place to talk about how good this show is, and how much worse it would be without Taco.

YoSoyTheWalrus on
tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png