As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pages to Word

ToldoToldo But actually,WeegianRegistered User regular
edited October 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Hiya,

I recently made the move from a Mac to a PC, and I had been using Pages for my text processing. I have a couple of documents that are .pages that I would like to convert to Word documents. I know I can do this in Pages, but I no longer have access to the Mac. Is there a converter I could download?

Toldo on

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    A quick Google search indicates there is a converter on SourceForge.net that will convert it to a .txt file you can open in Word but you'd lost your formatting.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ToldoToldo But actually, WeegianRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Chanus wrote:
    A quick Google search indicates there is a converter on SourceForge.net that will convert it to a .txt file you can open in Word but you'd lost your formatting.

I looked at that one as well, but formatting is a pretty big priority for these particular documents.

Toldo on