Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Casimir Pulaski [chat]

15658606162

Posts

  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Oh man.

    Now commence going psychotic about my upcoming date.

    I'm not sure if it hurts or helps that her away message right now is "Should I bolt every time I get that feeling in my gut when I meet someone new? Well I've been listening to my gut since I was 14-years-old, and frankly speaking, I've come to the conclusion that my gut has shit for brains."

    She is nervous about going on a date. This isn't a big deal.

    Yeah but what if I blow it?

    Dude you are not being nearly accommodating enough of my irrational fears.

    She might be full of spiders.

    Check for zippers.

    Galahad on
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Oh man.

    Now commence going psychotic about my upcoming date.

    I'm not sure if it hurts or helps that her away message right now is "Should I bolt every time I get that feeling in my gut when I meet someone new? Well I've been listening to my gut since I was 14-years-old, and frankly speaking, I've come to the conclusion that my gut has shit for brains."

    She is nervous about going on a date. This isn't a big deal.

    Alternatively she was just looking for a witty punchline.

    electricitylikesme on
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    i went 0/13/2

    Organichu on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    I've done worse 8-)

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • FeralFeral That's what I do. I drink, and I know things. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Oh man.

    Now commence going psychotic about my upcoming date.

    I'm not sure if it hurts or helps that her away message right now is "Should I bolt every time I get that feeling in my gut when I meet someone new? Well I've been listening to my gut since I was 14-years-old, and frankly speaking, I've come to the conclusion that my gut has shit for brains."

    She is nervous about going on a date. This isn't a big deal.

    Yeah but what if I blow it?

    Dude you are not being nearly accommodating enough of my irrational fears.

    She's more afraid of you than you are of her.

    Ever see Swingers? You're this big ol' bear and she's this fluffy little bunny.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    i went 0/13/2

    They are making fun of you while you're gone.

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Oh man.

    Now commence going psychotic about my upcoming date.

    I'm not sure if it hurts or helps that her away message right now is "Should I bolt every time I get that feeling in my gut when I meet someone new? Well I've been listening to my gut since I was 14-years-old, and frankly speaking, I've come to the conclusion that my gut has shit for brains."

    She is nervous about going on a date. This isn't a big deal.

    Yeah but what if I blow it?

    Dude you are not being nearly accommodating enough of my irrational fears.

    She's more afraid of you than you are of her.

    Ever see Swingers? You're this big ol' bear and she's this fluffy little bunny.
    The bear is your penis.

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • ArchArch doctor of beetle bugs Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    doot doot forgin stuff in minecraft

    takes a while

    Make a billion furnaces.

    It's not like you lack the stone.

    Shivahn on
  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I was going through a box of old pre-fat-Galahad clothes that I'm trying to decide if I should keep around in case I ever manage to be post-fat-Galahad, and I found a jacket that I had trouble putting on.

    Like one arm through a sleeve, other arm...

    no

    it doesn't seem to bend that way.

    That isn't a fat thing is it. That is a somehow got a bit broader through the shoulders in my twenties kind of thing. As in, not ever gonna fit in that again?

    Galahad on
  • ArchArch doctor of beetle bugs Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    doot doot forgin stuff in minecraft

    takes a while

    Make a billion furnaces.

    It's not like you lack the stone.

    i have six going

    Arch on
  • FeralFeral That's what I do. I drink, and I know things. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Hrm.

    I'm filling out a volunteer application and I need help with wording.

    They don't have a question about graphic or web design, but they have a question about photography. I'm trying to answer it like this...

    "Do you have any photography skills?"
    "I have experience with graphic design, print layout, and photo manipulation, though I do not actually perform photography. So I can’t take your pictures, but I can make them look nice on your website or in a newsletter."

    The italicized bit there looks kind of lame to me. I need a better way of phrasing it.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    doot doot forgin stuff in minecraft

    takes a while

    Make a billion furnaces.

    It's not like you lack the stone.

    i have six going

    Well then.

    Um. Go fight some spiders while you wait!

    Or.. something.

    I love Minecraft, but yeah, boo on forging.

    Shivahn on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Hrm.

    I'm filling out a volunteer application and I need help with wording.

    They don't have a question about graphic or web design, but they have a question about photography. I'm trying to answer it like this...

    "Do you have any photography skills?"
    "I have experience with graphic design, print layout, and photo manipulation, though I do not actually perform photography. So I can’t take your pictures, but I can make them look nice on your website or in a newsletter."

    The italicized bit there looks kind of lame to me. I need a better way of phrasing it.
    I have experience with graphic design, print layout, and photo manipulation, though I do not actually perform photography. In other words, I can’t take your pictures, but I can edit the pictures you give me in a variety of ways to modify them, improve them, or simply adapt them to online or print distribution.

    Richy on
    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    18/3 as Master Yi in a solo queue game 8-) Near the end I went 2v1 withtwo squishy casters and beat them both and left with full health and mana

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    "I can take your pictures, and when they look like shit I can clean them up on my computer"

    always important to be positive.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | WiiU-Variable | 3DS-3866-8105-7478 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Wrestling.png
  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    This "Jesus Is My Friend" video is...something else.

    Gim on
  • FeralFeral That's what I do. I drink, and I know things. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Richy wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Hrm.

    I'm filling out a volunteer application and I need help with wording.

    They don't have a question about graphic or web design, but they have a question about photography. I'm trying to answer it like this...

    "Do you have any photography skills?"
    "I have experience with graphic design, print layout, and photo manipulation, though I do not actually perform photography. So I can’t take your pictures, but I can make them look nice on your website or in a newsletter."

    The italicized bit there looks kind of lame to me. I need a better way of phrasing it.
    I have experience with graphic design, print layout, and photo manipulation, though I do not actually perform photography. In other words, I can’t take your pictures, but I can edit the pictures you give me in a variety of ways to modify them, improve them, or simply adapt them to online or print distribution.

    Works for me! Thanks!

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Hrm.

    I'm filling out a volunteer application and I need help with wording.

    They don't have a question about graphic or web design, but they have a question about photography. I'm trying to answer it like this...

    "Do you have any photography skills?"
    "I have experience with graphic design, print layout, and photo manipulation, though I do not actually perform photography. So I can’t take your pictures, but I can make them look nice on your website or in a newsletter."

    The italicized bit there looks kind of lame to me. I need a better way of phrasing it.
    I have experience with graphic design, print layout, and photo manipulation, though I do not actually perform photography. In other words, I can’t take your pictures, but I can edit the pictures you give me in a variety of ways to modify them, improve them, or simply adapt them to online or print distribution.

    Works for me! Thanks!

    "I can also paste the faces of your enemies into hilariously compromising positions. Demotivational captions optional."

    Zampanov on
    kravensig.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    That thread reads like a Seinfeld routine.

    Gim on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Vent won't connect to the server. :(

    Sprinkle some pixie dust on it and fix it!

    emnmnme on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Gim wrote: »
    That thread reads like a Seinfeld routine.

    the rape thread?

    nexuscrawler on
  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Gim wrote: »
    That thread reads like a Seinfeld routine.

    the rape thread?

    "And what's the deal with no?"

    I mean the Teevee thread.

    Gim on
  • FeralFeral That's what I do. I drink, and I know things. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Gim wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    That thread reads like a Seinfeld routine.

    the rape thread?

    "And what's the deal with no?"

    I mean the Teevee thread.

    I almost posted something like that in self-mockery.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    hey they actually made a dickwolves shirt

    nexuscrawler on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I have lots of English pet peeves.

    Not many of them annoy me in any major way, they just stand out.

    Like people mixing up than and then, using adjectives as adverbs, things like that.

    But sometimes I do really want to say "No, it's not moving slow, it's moving slowly"

    Nocturne on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Went to a show last night and saw this band opening

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np-BUVyf-9A

    Never heard of em before but they caught my interest, especially the cute singer. :winky:

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    That thread reads like a Seinfeld routine.

    the rape thread?

    "And what's the deal with no?"

    I mean the Teevee thread.

    I almost posted something like that in self-mockery.

    teatea

    titty?

    emnmnme on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    hey they actually made a dickwolves shirt

    Let the rage begin.

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • FeralFeral That's what I do. I drink, and I know things. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    hey they actually made a dickwolves shirt

    I almost want one

    but






    it's a wolf shirt

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    hey they actually made a dickwolves shirt

    I almost want one

    but






    it's a wolf shirt

    so you must buy three

    nexuscrawler on
  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    I have lots of English pet peeves.

    Not many of them annoy me in any major way, they just stand out.

    Like people mixing up than and then, using adjectives as adverbs, things like that.

    But sometimes I do really want to say "No, it's not moving slow, it's moving slowly"

    people make mistakes the other way too. it's like when people say I instead of me because they are so afraid of getting it wrong

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | WiiU-Variable | 3DS-3866-8105-7478 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Wrestling.png
  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    did the do three dickwolf moon?

    I would buy that

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | WiiU-Variable | 3DS-3866-8105-7478 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Wrestling.png
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    hey they actually made a dickwolves shirt

    I almost want one

    but






    it's a wolf shirt

    so you must buy three

    What if he is a lone wolf?

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • FeralFeral That's what I do. I drink, and I know things. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    hey they actually made a dickwolves shirt

    I almost want one

    but






    it's a wolf shirt

    so you must buy three

    I will wear it and tie a knot in the hem to bare my midriff. And I shall snap photos of myself, wearing naught else, flourishing the genital glory of the dickwolves.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Variable wrote: »
    did the do three dickwolf moon?

    I would buy that

    dickwolves_det_large_1.jpeg?1286175802

    nexuscrawler on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Variable wrote: »
    did the do three dickwolf moon?

    I would buy that

    It be like this, but with three wolves with giant dongs.

    http://gaiagirls.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Wolf-Moon.jpg

    Incenjucar on
    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    hey they actually made a dickwolves shirt

    I almost want one

    but






    it's a wolf shirt

    http://jerkassclothing.com/shirtpage/3_sharks_howl_full_moon.php

    Gim on
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Variable wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    I have lots of English pet peeves.

    Not many of them annoy me in any major way, they just stand out.

    Like people mixing up than and then, using adjectives as adverbs, things like that.

    But sometimes I do really want to say "No, it's not moving slow, it's moving slowly"

    people make mistakes the other way too. it's like when people say I instead of me because they are so afraid of getting it wrong

    Like, for example, "Irene and I" vs "Me and Irene"?

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Gim wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    hey they actually made a dickwolves shirt

    I almost want one

    but






    it's a wolf shirt

    http://jerkassclothing.com/shirtpage/3_sharks_howl_full_moon.php
    222011.jpg

    nexuscrawler on
This discussion has been closed.