Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "Facepalm moments", by lostwords

AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DANAND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
edited October 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Smart Hero has reported a post.

Reason:
Bare bear teats for all!
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: lostwords
Original Content:
i was talking to a random dude at a party, and we started talking about random foods and then i mentioned honey. his response was "honey is delicious, but they must have a hard time getting some". what do you mean, i ask? "well, isn't it tough getting the bear calm enough to milk them?".

huh, he was dead serious about honey coming from bear's teats. i just went with it.

Abracadaniel on
sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683