Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
AC Challenge 23: I WANT TO BELIEVE [there is actually a poll]
Space is full of all kinds of beautiful and fascinating things that could instantly kill us all.
Asteroids, gamma rays, cosmic strings. Recent discoveries, like the possibility of methane-based life on Titan, and the potentially habitable extra-solar planet Gliese 581e means we might soon be adding other living, breathing entities to that list.
But what will they look like?
Might they be gangly abominations whose every body part is an erect phallus?
Or maybe they will be titans of unfathomable size, hosting an eon-spanning jam session?
Or perhaps they may simply be a hamfisted allegory about racial intolerance.
It is completely up to you if you want to include a brief description of our new overlords.
* One entry per person, per challenge.
* A contestant cannot win more than two challenges in a row.
* Winner gets the privilege of choosing the next challenge.
* At the end of a challenge, the thread is locked and a new one is begun.
* Stick to the challenge topic; no going off on a tangent.
* All formats welcome, whether they be traditional or digital; 2D or 3D; still or animated.