Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Panic [Chat]

1535455565759»

Posts

  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    evilbob wrote: »
    Spoiler:

    I counter your silly sit with
    Spoiler:

    PSN: allenquid
  • EchoEcho staring is caring Moderator mod
    edited October 2010
    Cover your shame!
    Spoiler:

    Steam (wishlist) » bloggy stuff » interestin' stuff
    Casual wrote: »
    a man reaches a certain age when he can no longer be part of groups with "wang" in the title
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    if i get this jerb i'm buying all the bar tools

    all of them

  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    Good luck, Organijew.

    QlBGc.jpg
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    Spoiler:

    I counter your silly sit with
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Man it didn't even cross my mind to make a Jew joke about Nichu working at a bank.

    I'm a little disappointed in myself.

  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Spoiler:

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    the jew works at a bank now?

    what else is new

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    when i filled out the interview screening it asked me if, after making eye contact with a customer, i would 'greet them sincerely' or 'introduce [myself] and ask how can help them'

    and i thought 'man, they'd love me- can make eye contact with two customers!'

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Man it didn't even cross my mind to make a Jew joke about Nichu working at a bank.

    I'm a little disappointed in myself.

    Its ok you can make a tiny dick or poor vision joke later.

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    the jew works at a bank now?

    what else is new

    i wish

    i'm being called in for an interview

    even if that goes well there will prolly be a second one

    wawa made me so fucking skeptical

  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Man I need some new scifi, or old scifi I haven't yet watched.

    Have you seen The Prisoner?

    I'm a man, not a number!

    And yet you never, ever, learn his name :P

    The Prisoner is probably the most well-made TV show ever created. I could write fucking essays on it.

    I enjoyed the original Prisoner so much that I actually watched the entire series of the reboot.

    steam_sig.png
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    evilbob wrote: »
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

    QlBGc.jpg
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Man I need some new scifi, or old scifi I haven't yet watched.

    Have you seen The Prisoner?

    I'm a man, not a number!

    And yet you never, ever, learn his name :P

    The Prisoner is probably the most well-made TV show ever created. I could write fucking essays on it.

    Indeed. Well, as long as you pretend the last episode and a half or so were never made. Luckily it's the kind of show that does not rest upon the quality of it's ending. The rest of it can stand on its own merits.

  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    the jew works at a bank now?

    what else is new

    i wish

    i'm being called in for an interview

    even if that goes well there will prolly be a second one

    wawa made me so fucking skeptical

    wait, did you not get the job at wawa?

    kravensig.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Man I need some new scifi, or old scifi I haven't yet watched.

    Have you seen The Prisoner?

    I'm a man, not a number!

    And yet you never, ever, learn his name :P

    The Prisoner is probably the most well-made TV show ever created. I could write fucking essays on it.

    Indeed. Well, as long as you pretend the last episode and a half or so were never made. Luckily it's the kind of show that does not rest upon the quality of it's ending. The rest of it can stand on its own merits.

    IMO, that ending was created because the show wasn't supposed to have an ending.

    steam_sig.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Spoiler:

    This is all they are good at.

    Flashing genitalia at the world.
    Spoiler:

    That is such a boudoir picture, too. Trent's all, "Yeah... you know you want me."

    even has the vasoline-smeared lens sort of softcore porn filter

    Wqdwp8l.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    the jew works at a bank now?

    what else is new

    i wish

    i'm being called in for an interview

    even if that goes well there will prolly be a second one

    wawa made me so fucking skeptical

    wait, did you not get the job at wawa?

    nope

    great first interview

    good second interview

    gm telling me 'i'm gonna speak to the asm and i'll be calling you back'

    i called back 4 times, everyone told me they were leaving a note for him

    i guess he plans on dodging me until i give up

  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Spoiler:

    ok, enough kitty pics. gotta go to work now.

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Oh, Paladino said that? That guy is utterly insane.

    i heard him interviewed on the NPR

    he was such an asshole to Robert Siegel.

    it pissed me off

    Wqdwp8l.png
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Is that a weird wrinkle in your pants or are you happy to see us?

  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    evilbob wrote: »
    Spoiler:

    whoa now you're breaking out the exotic stuff

    the french stuff

    Wqdwp8l.png
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    the jew works at a bank now?

    what else is new

    i wish

    i'm being called in for an interview

    even if that goes well there will prolly be a second one

    wawa made me so fucking skeptical

    wait, did you not get the job at wawa?

    nope

    great first interview

    good second interview

    gm telling me 'i'm gonna speak to the asm and i'll be calling you back'

    i called back 4 times, everyone told me they were leaving a note for him

    i guess he plans on dodging me until i give up

    That's retarded. It's a goddamn quicky mart, you just need someone personable who can do basic math, two managers is the most you should have to go through and any manager worth anything should be able to tell someone they didn't get the job if they didn't get the job. Why are they so bad at easy things?

    kravensig.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    the jew works at a bank now?

    what else is new

    i wish

    i'm being called in for an interview

    even if that goes well there will prolly be a second one

    wawa made me so fucking skeptical

    mention that you're well acquainted with handling money

    that it comes naturally to you

    like its in your blood

    Wqdwp8l.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited October 2010
    Bama wrote: »
    Jakob, what did you think of the Jim Caviezel Prisoner?

    I still haven't seen it, actually.

  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    Sheep wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

    is that a perpective trick or do you have a massive forearm?

    it looks like a ham from that angle

    a ham with a little hand on the end

    Wqdwp8l.png
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    he tries to pet his cat, but he has hams for hands and is hamhanded

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    gonna go home

    make some food

    play some lols

    i'm not sure i like the game per se but i kind of can't stop thinking about it

    Wqdwp8l.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Sheep wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

    is that a perpective trick or do you have a massive forearm?

    it looks like a ham from that angle

    a ham with a little hand on the end

    Sheep has a massive forearm, it comes from all those years of playing with himself.

  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Oh, Paladino said that? That guy is utterly insane.

    i heard him interviewed on the NPR

    he was such an asshole to Robert Siegel.

    it pissed me off

    He's an ass in general. Though I dislike the Post I thought it was hilarious when one of their reporters quarreled with Paladino.

    Dude literally looks like The Penguin, too. Really sinister.

    PALADINO.jpg

  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    gonna go home

    make some food

    play some lols

    i'm not sure i like the game per se but i kind of can't stop thinking about it

    this is where I was

    it might mean that you haven't yet found a hero that you really, really enjoy playing.

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Sheep wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

    is that a perpective trick or do you have a massive forearm?

    it looks like a ham from that angle

    a ham with a little hand on the end

    Sheep has a massive forearm, it comes from all those years of playing with himself.

    but sadly only a massive forearm

    should have mixed it up some, man!

  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Oh, Paladino said that? That guy is utterly insane.

    i heard him interviewed on the NPR

    he was such an asshole to Robert Siegel.

    it pissed me off

    He's an ass in general. Though I dislike the Post I thought it was hilarious when one of their reporters quarreled with Paladino.

    Dude literally looks like The Penguin, too. Really sinister.

    PALADINO.jpg[IMG]

    Holy shit it is the penguin

    kravensig.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    this is bullshit where's the turkey

    2fx2h4i9dfn2.jpg
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Man that sunken face is terrifying.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    this is bullshit where's the turkey

    You ate it already, jesus fluffy do you have the zeimers?

  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited October 2010
    Abdhyius starts the new [chat].

This discussion has been closed.