Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

League of Legends

KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Social Entropy++
Download this now! It's free to play!

League of Legends is a game based off a Warcraft III Mod called DotA.
It’s like DotA without the stupid modders or HoN without being patted down for cash

You pick one of like 10 million champions and then try to destroy the other teams. Between you and the enemy base is a series of towers and automatically spawning npcs called creeps (or minions)

Why should I play this?
  • It’s fun. If you enjoyed DotA (any variation thereof) you will probably enjoy LoL
  • It’s free. Nearly everything can be unlocked just by playing the game; earning and spending Influence Points (more on them later)
  • Dedicated support. Riot isn’t perfect, but in their effort to make money they continuously update the game with bug fixes, balance changes, and new characters.
  • It’s free. Seriously, everything is free except for champion skins and some meta-game boosts that only jerks buy and don’t really matter anyway.
Who actually plays this?
Lots of people.

Who plays this and isn’t a racist 12 year old shit fucker?
Bunches of people from both SE and GnT
SE++ PLAYER LIST!
Spoiler:
Do people use vent for this?
We'll just use the se++ vent like chumps
vtx14.defconservers.com
fortytwo

It says the servers are busy
Just use the code!
left right left right down down up up 3 4 (on the number row)
Is there anything I should know before I play this?
Lots of things.
Spoiler:

Kwoaru on

This discussion has been closed.