Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

How can I flatten a paper insert that has gotten wet?

SmokeStacksSmokeStacks License Number 137596Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I was taking out the garbage this morning right after it rained and saw that someone had thrown a copy of Tekken 6 on the ground next to the dumpster.

o_O

So the disc is fine (the first thing I did was dry it off and throw it in my PS3, I ended up playing for like an hour), the manual was a almost damp, but is now fine, but the insert was soaked. I laid it flat and let it dry, but now it has a weird "ripple" texture that you see on paper that has gotten wet. The ink hasn't smeared at all, though.

Is there any way to flatten this out so it doesn't look so weird when it's in the case?

I mean, I can't really complain considering it was the weirdest kind of free, but it would be cool to have it look nice with my other games.

Any ideas?

SmokeStacks on