The holiday hangout will go online tomorrow! If there's anything in the regular subforums that you're going to want to access over the holidays, copy it now while it's still accessible.
Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

(Doodle) star (NSFW)

ParadiseParadise Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in Artist's Corner
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOODLE

More of a WIP than a doodle, but whatever...

RunHard.jpg
Color thumbs...I did a few more, but I took them out.

TempleColorThumbsFinal.jpg

Originally I was planning on doing #6, but now I'm not sure. I probably won't do #3 because the color palette is too similar to the other environment I have on my site.
MaximasXXZ wrote:
Some figure drawing stuff I did yesterday in class.

Figure_Drawing1.jpg
Figure_Drawing2.jpg
Figure_Drawing3.jpg
Figure_Drawing4.jpg

All were done in charcoal and conte crayon. The last two were 20 minutes, the first two were 3 minutes each.
CapnMango wrote:
newcity2.png
Not really a doodle, but I don't want to revive my dead thread. Click for big(ger)!
DMAC wrote:
vamp_bunny_lg.png
Paradise wrote:
doodleguy_1_by_kyleharv-d30uacf.jpg

I drew this tonight.

Paradise on

This discussion has been closed.