Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

AustraliaPAX 2011 - Perth: 17, Sydney: 11, Melbourne: 11

VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable!Registered User regular
edited December 2010 in Singularity Engine++
auspaxtrans.png
15 January to 23 January, 2011

image courtesy of #pipe who is awesome

FOLLOW AUSPAX2011 ON TWITTER FOR ALL UPDATES!

======= LATEST DEVELOPMENTS =======

All confirmations are in! This means that I, the most important person ever, am now working on finalising your ROOM ASSIGNMENTS and HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO PAY.

I will get this done as soon as possible but rest easy; you will have another month or so to get the scratch together, or I may be able to put you on a payment plan if I like you enough!

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ROOM ASSIGNMENTS COME WITH A STRICT DEAL W/ IT POLICY. ONCE I HAVE SENT OUT THE ROOM LIST I WILL NOT CHANGE IT.

You MUST pay me the amount I am asking for, even if you have switched rooms with someone (which you are allowed to do on your own and without bothering me). I will confirm where everyone is sleeping closer to the actual trip.

So if your room costs $400 and the person you're switching with is paying $300, I MUST STILL RECEIVE $400 FROM YOU. The person you're switching with can either transfer you money or give you cash on arrival, but I will NOT be dealing with room switches because I might just start losing my mind.

Finally, PLEASE DO NOT BRING INFLATABLE MATTRESSES. Only bring bedrolls or sleeping bags if they are small and if you are willing to put them away EACH MORNING.

======= ATTENDANCE=======

Vivixenne
Blaket
#pipe
Wimble
Chrishallett83
Chrishallett's Better Half
Fishman
Fishman 2
Fishman 3
Fishman 4
LaCabra
Flay
Ambassador
Stimtokolos
theSquid
Tweaked Bat
jirf88
Gatsby
Synthetic Orange
marty_0001
Air
The Black Hunter
Mysst
Fletcher

=========================================

PEOPLE WHO ARE IN AUSTRALIA AND ARE PRETTY COOL

PERTH
KNOWN RESIDENTS: Vivixenne, Blaket, Butler, Waka Laka, Kincaid, Dublo7, chrishallettbunchanumbers, BigKev, noobert, AJR, flynnie, Dhalphir, desperaterobots, PixelMonkey, Tallweirdo, Tef, Anzekay

SYDNEY
KNOWN RESIDENTS: Oden, Air, Tweaked_Bat_, bsjezz, Prohass, Gatsby, Ambassador, TrueHereticX, TheSquid, Flay, HyberBallad

MELBOURNE
KNOWN RESIDENTS: Synthetic Orange, stimtokolos, Cyvros, YaYa, grug, ruzkin, Mr Fuzzbutt, Hitsuraptor, LaCabra, The Boy Satellite, Unlucky

BRISBANE
KNOWN RESIDENTS: #pipe, The Cat, Flyingman

CANBERRA
KNOWN RESIDENTS: The Black Hunter, marty_0001, Chronocide

OTHER NEAT PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA:
- Glorfindel (Gold Coast)
- bezerk bob (Toowoomba)

HONORARY AUSTRALIANS:
- Vivixenne (because I've got some Australian in me every so often)
- Jordyn (because Butler said so and I can't deny Butler anything)
- Cardboard Tube (because he grew up in QLD and lives in the UK but WANTS to be in the US what the hell)
- Larlar (because he can edit other people's posts)
- Bogey (because I am a suck-up and also because Bogey waited before locking the old thread)
- Wimble (because he is the adorablest)
- Pillow (because she is a BITCH but not really)

Vivixenne on

This discussion has been closed.