As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Map of HBO's Deadwood

RobzielRobziel Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
A friend of mine is getting ready to run a Deadlands game set in Deadwood as presented in the tv series and has been searching for a map of the town as it appears in the show. We've searched quite a number of places and all we've been able to find are maps of the real town.

Has anyone seen one or know where I could find one?

thanks

Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
Robziel on

• Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
  • RobzielRobziel Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Holy crap thank you! You have made not only my day but the day of my GM.

Robziel on
    Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
  • Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I can't promise that's completely accurate, but it looks pretty close to me.

You're welcome. ;-)

Sir Carcass on
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    that's the one that shipped with my series box set so I think it's official

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • RobzielRobziel Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah it seems a lot smaller than I always pictured it in my head

So awesome, thank you.

Robziel on