Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Proun - Odd Racing Game, aka OH CHRIST I'M TRIPPING BALLS is out, pay what you want

TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu ___________PIGEON_________San Diego, CA Registered User regular
edited June 2011 in Games and Technology
AAAAAAAAH

Seriously, look at that motherfucking game! If you're not about to throw up from the awesome, you're probably about to throw up because of all the spinning!

Proun_Screenshot1.jpg

You're like, a ball on a thing, and you go fast and spin around!

Proun_Screenshot9.jpg

It has colors! It has speed! It has style! It has a name that sounds like it's short for "pronoun!"

Proun_Screenshot11.jpg

I saw a trailer for this a while ago and I've been sort of mesmerized ever since. I want Proun.

Proun_Screenshot6.jpg

The guy says it should be done by Christmas. I hope so, because if not, it won't be. So that would be bad. Here's the first trailer, and now that I've watched it again it's suspiciously similar to the second trailer...

Woooo

Download the old beta here! I haven't played it so I dunno if it's any good.

Proun_Screenshot10.jpg

Yeah that's pretty much the whole OP. I hope this comes to Steam. Here is the Proun website if you want more info.

TychoCelchuuu on