Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

30 Rock: I ATE HIM! I ATE MY FATHER-PIG!

FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
edited May 2011 in Singularity Engine++
So there's this show, 30 Rock, right?

30_rock2.jpg

It's really great! The Emmy-award winning comedy is now on it's fifth season, and it's been pretty stellar. They even did a live-episode recently that people have opinions about or whatever!!

But we're not here to talk about that

We're here to talk about Jenna

jenna-30-rock.jpg

Jenna is the funniest character on the show bar none, and if you disagree you are capital W Wrong

She's very talented

tumblr_la4qm1beMg1qzj01e.gif

She's really professional

jennar.png

Everybody wants to be her

30-rockrok_302_04.jpg

30rock-piggy.jpg

She's even has her own line of perfume

tumblr_l9qoduJGpo1qb3p06o1_500.gif

What's that? You don't think Jenna's the best?

jennaisold.gif

So, talk about Jenna, all the lesser characters, and the show that they are in in THIS THREAD

Faynor on
do you wanna see me eat a hotdog