Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "2010 [chat]term Elections, or: Batman Was Right", b

MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
MikeMan has reported a post.

Reason:
I... yes.
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, Irond Will, jacobkosh

Posted by: Cervetus
Original Content:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

MikeMan on
HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Crushing pussy; Marry a man Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Is there some context for this?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • A duck!A duck! Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2010
    The context is this (or more specifically the /b/ thread which spawned it, which I don't have the cap of.

wmo0vm.jpg

And it wasn't funny when it was on /b/ so keep it the fuck off here

Favorite quotes
    Spoiler:
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2010
    Wait, what? Isn't the context supposed to explain something? That's like if someone went up to you and was all, "Muskrat underwear disco!" and you go, "I don't follow. Can you add some context?" and then they say "Sure!" and hold up a potato wearing a fedora.

[While watching popcorn in the microwave]
    Maddie: "Look Riley, the bag's as big as your head now!"
    Riley: "Hahaha, yeah!"
    Maddie: "Look, now it's as big as your butt!"
    Riley: "Omigosh, it looks just like my butt!"
  • A duck!A duck! Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2010
    That is the entirety of the context that exists. Take it or leave it.

Favorite quotes
    Spoiler:
This discussion has been closed.