As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Oh [chat]...

1575859606163»

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    i have seven thousand points

who to buy in LoL

hmmmmmmmmm
    I told you to stop, organ

I told you to stop

i can't elendil

i am a social butterfly and all of my e-friend-mans are playing it

Get SC2 like a classy gentleman already.

its true, you should

most of my real life friends have stopped playing and i want to start playing more again so i need more of you online friends to play with me now

Yesterday I didn't realize that I'd left Bittorrent open. Not all the lag was your fault :(

TL DR on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    One day I want to order a cheese pizza and then the iconic item off of each fast food $1 menu, and then throw them on the pizza and eat it.

Inquisitor just because you're stuck working at Starbucks is no reason to kill yourself.

Sarksus on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    For the record, grid layout is the only layout that makes sense for hotkeys in SC2 and there is seriously no reason why it shouldn't be the default.

I'm glad I listened to someone else and switched to it when I very first started playing

It really does make so much sense

Nocturne on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I like how in the NFL thread people are whining about refs as a seahawk fan that makes me laugh.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    Cinders wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    I am going to do it. I am going to go eat a double down.

This will be my death.

Get something else with it.

Take one bite of the double down, realize that despite its astronomical caloric content, it's actually rather bland, throw the double down away, and eat something tastier.

20070226fatkreme.jpg

Go for broke!

I literally just dry heaved.

Sheep on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Elendil, I don't know when this happened, but you have become one of my favorite posters.

TL DR on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    god

you're the worst

you're literally the worst thing that has ever happened to me

is it opposite day?

love and hate are two sides of the same coin, nexus

Nerdgasmic on
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Sheep I am pretty much calling you a liar about tahini

I posit that it is actually impossible to use the entire jar without wasting some unusably oil-free rock of sesame

Well, you're probably right. But like I said, this is the first container I have where I wasn't a fucking moron. So we'll see how far it lasts until it becomes an unusable lump.

Sheep on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

who to buy in LoL

hmmmmmmmmm

I told you to stop

i can't elendil

its true, you should

most of my real life friends have stopped playing and i want to start playing more again so i need more of you online friends to play with me now

Yesterday I didn't realize that I'd left Bittorrent open. Not all the lag was your fault :(

most of it was
    my wifis was shitting up the place

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    One day I want to order a cheese pizza and then the iconic item off of each fast food $1 menu, and then throw them on the pizza and eat it.

Inquisitor just because you're stuck working at Starbucks is no reason to kill yourself.

I am going to bone so many coworkers just to spite you.

Inquisitor on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    you're all jsut puppets in the pocket of Big Salsa

I haven't bought pre-made salsa in... 4 years? 5? It's so much cheaper and tastier to make my own.

Ooh, share a recipe?

Medium-dice 2 medium Roma tomatoes (or one large Beefsteak, depending on what's available for you)
    Medium-dice 1 small onion (red, white, yellow, don't matter, it's personal taste)
    Medium dice 1/2 a small green bell pepper (you can go yellow, red, orange, I just like the look of green)
    Mince 1/2 a seeded Anaheim, or if you like spice, 1/2 a Jalapeno/spicy pepper of your choice.
    Optional - If it's the season for it a medium dice of a small ripe peach, Fuji or Pink Lady apple, or nearly-ripe mango can be nice, if you like fruit in your salsa.

Put all the ingredients in a non-reactive bowl (not metal). Salt liberally, mix, cover and let sit for 30 minutes so the veg can macerate (give off all their lovely juices). Add pepper and finely chopped cilantro or parsley to taste. Voila. It'll last about a week in the fridge if you keep it covered, but chances are it'll be gone by the end of the day.

Macerating the vegetables is the most important part.

You have to really macerate it for a good half-hour before it gives you its juice.

It helps if you call it a filthy gutter-turnip, too.

Yeah.

Yeah.

The more you macerate it now, the less you'll have to masticate it later. It's really hard on your throat to try to swallow when you haven't properly masticated it.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Did you buy Godel Escher Bach, Elendil.
    not yet

I got The Cornish Trilogy because jacob told me too and also John Barth's Lost in the Funhouse and a book called The Deadly Percheron because it's one of the few centipede press paperbacks and it sounded interesting and I'm worried it will go out of print on me if I wait too long

Elendil on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Sheep wrote: »

I posit that it is actually impossible to use the entire jar without wasting some unusably oil-free rock of sesame

Well, you're probably right. But like I said, this is the first container I have where I wasn't a fucking moron. So we'll see how far it lasts until it becomes an unusable lump.

On container five and I have yet to use it all, and I stir it back together every single time

Sometimes I open the pantry and just stir it back together

it never works

:(

Arch on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

who to buy in LoL

hmmmmmmmmm

I told you to stop

i can't elendil

its true, you should

On the other hand, all my real life friends have become addicted and want to play in a group of 4 for 6-7 hours straight every weekend, so I've really dropped off playing with PA people.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Most anything is 'yummy' when slathered in melted butter like asparagus usually is. There are about a million things I'd rather have on my plate.

The problem is that most people over-cook asparagus to the extreme. If there's not a little crunch left, it's going to be disgusting. Asparagus can be lovely with olive oil and a little garlic, or some lemon aioli and almonds or hazelnuts.

I've used an entire container. You just have to spend some time wrestling with it.

Passerbye on
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

I am going to bone so many coworkers just to spite you.

That's good, then two people can escape the sad reality of working at a coffee shop.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    My irl friends still don't want to play with me quite yet. I'm still too bad at the game for 'em.

Inquisitor on
    edited October 2010

I've used an entire container. You just have to spend some time wrestling with it.

no it isnt true you are all lying to me

Arch on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    My irl friends still don't want to play with me quite yet. I'm still too bad at the game for 'em.

That is the lamest

Tell them Nocturne from the internet said they are the lamest

Nocturne on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2010

who to buy in LoL

hmmmmmmmmm

I told you to stop

i can't elendil

these people aren't your friends organ

look what they're doing to you

look at what you've become

what kind of friend would encourage this

look maybe there's just.., someone who really cares about you organ and doesn't want to see you hurt

someone who can't tell you how they really feel about you

i've been waiting for a person like that

i wonder where he(lendil) could be

Organichu on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I want to sleep so bad but my mom is going to be coming with groceries and I have to help her haul them in and put them away.

Nyaaaaaaaaaargh

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
    edited October 2010
    I really hope will locks this and says "arch gets the new [chat]" because I am leaving work now and won't make it till much later tonight

thats right i am cutting you junkies off

Arch on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    shazkar gets the new chat

go for broke shaz

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.