As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Guild Wars 2 - BWE #3: 20-22 July - Return to FORT ASPENWOOD! - Release date: 28 August!

19495969798100»

• Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    Well I like that Asura.

I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote: »
    I always figured they were drills

to pierce the heavens

well

ain't that suggestive

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote: »
    I always figured they were drills

to pierce the heavens

Carrot print boxers wearing little demon rabbits.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Okay, I think I've figured out the priority order of the toons I wanna play:

1. Sylvari Elementalist
    2. Human Mesmer
    3. Asura Necro
    4. Human Thief
    5. Sylvari Ranger

The others, if (when) I purchase extra character slots, will be:

Norn Guardian
    Asura Engineer
    Charr Warrior

In fact I might grab the character slots right away just to reserve names!

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    bad news

I didn't fix my computer

good news

I built a new one and it runs so purdy and oh man it is super quiet, all I need now is a sweet new keyboard and I am ready for dis shit yo

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Honestly surprised the special/collector editions of the game didn't come with any in-game currency, but yeah I may consider getting the extra slots to reserve names too.

Erics on
    fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    AweSamAweSam Registered User regular
    @Vivixenne

I pre-purchased GW2, if you could add "AweSampo.8162" to the guild list, that would be much appreciated.

Also, your link to the G&T thread just redirects back to the same page, could you re-make that link (sorry...) ?

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Oh hey I'm still not on the list there. @Vivixenne I'm in as Rainfall.2397, please add me to the list!

So I watched the unboxing video that Felicia Day put up, and damn but that's a gorgeous collector's edition. I really wish my local store hadn't completely sold out, you know? I'll just take solace in the fact that I really hate the goddamn Charr and I didn't want a Rytlock model anyway.

• Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    I got a CE 8->

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    oh

Hi Viv!

didn't realize that was you

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
This discussion has been closed.