Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Games and Technology: AWESOME POST in "Street Fighter: New Super costumes this week!", by

Folken FanelFolken Fanel J.2CWhen's KoFRegistered User regular
edited October 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Folken Fanel has reported a post.

Reason:
I thought this was awesome... but maybe I'm just an asshole.
ChaosHat wrote: »
Hiryu02 wrote: »
I see that Hat is being his usual self.

I know right? It's super reasonable to think that I was making a declarative statement that is true for all people instead of exaggerating even though, as House said it's been discussed and have gone on record saying it almost doesn't matter at all and is far, far less important than actual skill, and that I just said I'm currently using a square gate. I must really hate those square gates.

tl;dr - I see Hiryu is being his usual self.

SlayerVin wrote: »
Man, what is it with the sand in everyone's vagina lately?

Can't we all just set aside our differences and punch each other in the face like civilized human beings?

ChaosHat wrote: »
I will GLADLY mail bottles of Johnson's No More Tears Baby Shampoo to various people in this thread that seem to need it. For free.

Seriously. PM me.

Hiryu02 wrote: »
Like I said Hat, you and I always never seem to "get" each other's posts. I did in fact know you were being your usual exaggerated self. We've done this dance before, don't you remember? And we always end up talking about how our signals cross.

tldr: Chillax, I was just pushing your buttons.
Forum: Games and Technology
Assigned Moderators: apotheos, A duck!, Echo

Posted by: ChaosHat
Original Content:

Folken Fanel on