Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Sunshine BluRay on the PS3

Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA
edited October 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I threw in Sunshine tonight, as something on in the background while I'm rebuilding my computer, and something very annoying is going on. I got to the second scene, where they're in the cafeteria, and some stupid picture-in-picture behind-the-scenes thing pops up with some person talking about production stuff.

Digging through the special features, it appears to be the A Brilliant Vision enhanced viewing mode, except there's no way to turn it off. I see the on/off on screen, but it's grayed out, and I can't select it.

Anybody have a solution to this?

Bionic Monkey on
sig_megas_armed.jpg