As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

You Don't Know JACK -- Get it for consoles, not PC. OP has more details.

1101112131416»

• VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Hey, two-month necro. The Facebook app for YDKJ is pretty solid for bite-sized offerings, but paying for additional plays is something I never plan to do.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Been trying a couple times each day since it launched but it just never actually loads for me.

• NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    It's one game a day unless you level. And it's 5 questions; 2 normal, 1 special (dis or dat, gibberish question), 1 special (funky trash, "Elephant, Mustard, Roosevelt, or Dracula") and the Jack Attack.

The commercials though... oh god the commercials. "Animal Lover's Boutique. Cow Pasties. Pig Teddies. Spiked Dog Collars.... for mice."

newSig.jpg
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Yeah, it's surprisingly decent adaptation. Only FB game I could see myself playing.

The animal boutique commercial is the best.

Bringing back Chauky the Chipmunk was kinda fun. Haven't heard him since "The Ride" with his new British breakfast cereal (With real nuggets of blood sausage to turn the milk pink and 'tarty' and now fluoride. "So me teeth don't fall out!" That's right snaggletooth!)

newSig.jpg
    I caved and bought 40 games, and already burned through like fifteen of them.

Man this shit is addicting. None of my (admittedly small list of) FB friends seem to be playing though.

edited June 2012
    Same here. Though to be fair, only probably like 5 at most would be willing to play.

The short side of only having REAL friends and family on your FB page.

Edit: Dude, did you buy the achievement?

Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
    nope

it got a chuckle out of me, but I don't want a twenty cent thing coming up on my debit card

I'm pretty sure there's some kind of fee for that shit

• UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    So this is pretty awesome

Great hook to come back daily too

• maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    The first actual Facebook game I've ever played.

Okay, but I don't like the idea of having to pay per game.

Plus it's better with three other people on a couch.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
    well, you can play once a day or so for free

and if you're willing to put the money down for more it's pretty damn cheap

this is probably the best way they could have done a free to play ydkj, short of bringing the netshow back

had a bug where is locks up at the "brought to you by" screen

which sucks because it eats a game and I suspect you don't get to play the episode you would have gotten

though according to jellyvision support they're working on it and they're going to try recredit anybody who lost a game to the bug

• maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    had a bug where is locks up at the "brought to you by" screen

which sucks because it eats a game and I suspect you don't get to play the episode you would have gotten

though according to jellyvision support they're working on it and they're going to try recredit anybody who lost a game to the bug

I've lost a few games to my internet connection crapping out on me.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop