As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

going for a new look, need advice to locate a few items

republic of merepublic of me Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I have decided to go for a new look i died my hair dark red yesterday and im putting in multi tonal copper, orange and yellow later today to make it look like fire, i am looking for a pair of biker/motocross boots that would be suitable. You know the ones with the big steel rim around the toe and the big soles. So far all i can find are plain black ones with buckles/ chains i want a very nice unusual design to mach the new hair. I have lots of strange quirky clothes already to mach but i need a new pair of boots, i have lots of big heavy leather boots but they are all in black and brown also if any one knows of where i could find a long leather jacket to mach i would be delighted, i have a good number of leather jackets but they are all short either waist length or just on my hips i woud be looking for something around knee length. Im an Irish/UK size 6 US size 8 1/2 in a shoe and an Irish/UK size 14 - 16 US size 12 - 14 in a jacket (very wide shoulders) I also have an issue that my calves are very developed and muscular so i would need a wide calve width.

If any one has anything similar i could buy i would be delighted, or if any one knows some where i could buy them

republic of me on