Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[RPG Game Design] Monsters & Mayhem

SkyCaptainSkyCaptain Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Critical Failures
Monsters & Mayhem is a derivative of D&D 4e that I`ve been working towards completing off & on for about a year. I`m re-tooling it however for an online only version through MapTool. Going to use this thread to get feedback on various elements, but first... I need a word for a category of implements. Right now I have No Implement, Unworked, Crafted, and Mastercrafted. I need one more term for the final category of implements. They are like superior weapons, but I don`t want to use the same term for both thematic and coding reasons.

The RPG Bestiary - Dangerous foes and legendary monsters for D&D 4th Edition