Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

SOLID SAINTS - 5 MINUTES LEFT! OH GOD HERE THEY COME! FORMAT: !BIDCODE01 $#

Goose!Goose! Its a rebranding thingRegistered User regular
edited November 2010 in Chatlog
ssaheader3.png

A Cross-Forum Auction for Charity

BIDDING BEGINS NOW & ENDS ON NOVEMBER 10TH AT 5PM PACIFIC TIME
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ai9NR4mYqf6ydHF2SWx1UUxTSWJFUzlhSTY4eG56eEE&hl=en&authkey=COCo6dwK

LISTINGS ARE HERE: LINK
CURRENT HIGH BIDS ARE HERE: LINK
(Thank you Goose! and Zonugal for tracking bids!)

UPDATE: Want to make Cardboard Tube change his name but can't spare 1k? Donate into a pool by posting "!PLEDGEKHOO $AMOUNT". They've already raised over 200 towards the cause! Yes, I know it's confusing that it is PLEDGEKHOO, but it's more distinct that way. ps - there is no backing out, once your pledge is down, you are held to it.

Bids must be posted in this thread as !BIDCODE01 $### or they will not be counted. That is !BID+CODE+SPACE+$AMOUNT.

EXAMPLE: !BIDMULL01 $10

(I dont care what colour or size you make them, just don't make things difficult.)

RULES:

- You should search !BIDCODE01 (CODE01 being what you want to bid on) before bidding to ensure that you are posting something AT LEAST 1$ MORE THAN THE LAST BIDDER.
- 10$ IS THE MINIMUM BID. BIDS UNDER THIS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

- Highest bid will be sent a PM within 48 hours of the end of the auction with payment instructions and confirmation. If you do not send payment within 48 hours, the next highest bidder will win and you will be disqualified.
- Auctioners retain the right to withdraw their item for whatever reason they choose - if this is the case, most obviously, the bidder will be refunded / not made to pay. (A-duh.)
- $ is USD - CAD & USD are at par right now though I think?

- NO CENTS. ONLY DOLLARS.
- DO NOT QUOTE OTHER BIDDERS.

Additionally:

When I search for the highest bidder, I will be searching !BIDCODE01

THAT MEANS: if you put !BID CODE01 ? It will not come up, and you will have NOTHING. Keep this in mind, please.

QUESTIONS, COMMENTS & SUGGESTIONS

solidsaints at gmail dot com

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Child’s Play charity or Penny Arcade.

Thread is Tube approved.

all of tube's bids will go towards the Fund For The Extermination Of The Poor

Goose! on

This discussion has been closed.