Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "Spaceships Are Over Los Angeles (Not a Skyline Thread)"

RingoRingo Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Ringo has reported a post.

Reason:
MAKE THIS HAPPEN HOLLYWOOD
Post: Spaceships Are Over Los Angeles (Not a Skyline Thread)
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: Scudo
Original Content:
spono wrote: »
pffft yeah, aliens, whatever

I'm gonna go watch captain kirk drive a train really fast

spono, this is some goddamn quality.

Although, it should probably be "captain kirk driving a train really fast while watching Training Day"

train movie end spoiler:
Spoiler:

Ringo on
ceres wrote: »
I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum

• MangoesMangoes Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I'm just looking forward to the special features wherein Shatner describes the motivation for Captain Kirk's train-based introduction.

"Captain Kirk is driving a freight train; why is he driving a freight train?"

• bowenbowen Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    CapnMango wrote: »
    I'm just looking forward to the special features wherein Shatner describes the motivation for Captain Kirk's train-based introduction.

He had to go back in time to stop the borg who assimilated that train.

• bowenbowen Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    bowen wrote: »

You might say resisting its motion is futile.

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary When has it ever been any different?Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

You might say resisting its motion is futile.

300px-cordrazine_frenzy.jpg

Damnit Jim, I'm a doctor, not an Engineer!

scotty_02.jpg

I cannae change the laws O physics capt'n!

2109999493_b0e4242905.jpg

I guess our engineers are not being credit to team.

2fbfH5V.png