Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

SDCC

GrifterGrifter TorontoSuper Moderator, Moderator mod
edited February 2007 in Graphic Violence
So I registered online the other day. Who else is coming this year? The passed few years I've hung out with Bogey, the wook and a bunch of other people from the forum. Bogey and I had the best time last year since I managed to win a spot on the [adult swim] party list. Anyway, hotel registration is open on Feb. 6 so you'd better be on that if you are planning to go there from out of town. I think I might save up this year and get a commission from Neal Adams or Adam Hughes or somebody else whose artwork I admire. I didn't get anything big last year so I want to make up for it this year.

[edit] For those who don't know http://www.comic-con.org/cci/

Grifter on