Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

So, RockMelt

Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Singularity Engine++
RockMelt-300x279.png

So, there is this new browser called RockMelt that just came out a week or so ago and I just got my invite and installed it. It aims at better integration of social networking and seems to do a pretty good job of it.

It's currently invite only, but you can get one by syncing your facebook to the site and waiting, or you can get one from someone who has invites. I have 3 to share so if you would like one PM me your facebook and I'll kick it over to you.

As for looks, it looks A LOT like chrome and works almost totally the same. Which I like. It seems to be lighter on the memory as well. It integrates facebook chat on a left side bar and social networking streams/rss on a right hand bar.

Oh you have to have a facebook account to use it btw

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on