Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The APRIL PICK-UP THREAD - because you don't have enough things.

ChanceChance Registered User regular
edited April 2011 in Games and Technology
pickupc.png
[Thread Logo to Come]

In a thread idea shamelessly stolen primarily from NeoGAF, here's Penny-Arcade's official Pick-Up Thread, the first in a series.

This is the thread where you post what you've picked up recently. Show your gaming/geek cred & pride here.

Over on the GAF they had out bans for posting stock images, and I don't have the power, so all I can do is ask nicely:

Post ACTUAL pictures you've taken yourself! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

In addition, DO NOT CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

So have fun. Go!

I love this thread, so let it be reborn! The first thread died back on the 12th. That's four days. Four days without a pickup thread.

For shame!

Also: seriously, can someone with a modicum of electronic artistry make us a logo? Update: Thanks Figgy!

Chance on
OuFrYk0.jpg
'Chance, you are the best kind of whore.' -Henroid

This discussion has been closed.