As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Help finding a youtube collection site.

RialeRiale I'm a little slowRegistered User regular
edited November 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
This is going to sound incredibly vague, but hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

I'm looking for a link to a site that aggregates popular youtube videos. It was named something generic like 'The best of youtube' or 'amazing youtube videos'. I've tried searching through google but I can't find the particular site. I know I found the original link to it on these forums, so hopefully someone here knows what I'm talking about. I used to have it bookmarked but I was forced to reformat my computer and lost it.

The distinguishing features were that there were few/no adds, a simplistic site design, and the sites favicon (that little icon next to the address in firefox) was a black square with some sort of logo/abbreviation in it. Does this ring any bells?

33c9nxz.gif
Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
Riale on

• FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2010
    FyreWulff on
  • RialeRiale I'm a little slow Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    No, this website had the videos embedded in the page, although that site is pretty decent, thanks.

Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
    Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
  • physi_marcphysi_marc Positron Tracker In a nutshellRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    physi_marc on
    3DS Friend Code: 3952-7043-7606
    Switch Friend Code: 3102-5341-0358
    Nintendo Network ID: PhysiMarc