As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Riddle Me This

15678911»

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Read it? I was this close to reporting it for awesome. My finger hovered and everything.

Except it turns out I'm really lazy and was self conscious that anything I entered into the 'reason' field would be unworthy of prefacing such a mighty piece of work.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    that's okay, fishman. it will be one of your best hidden forum treasures, shared by only me and you and those other guys who liked it when i first posted it. nobody will know. nobody will know.

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    jezz is a big ol' wizard hat at heart

And talented to boot

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    no way man, you can't prove it, i never wrote nuffin'

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Edcrab wrote: »
    skettios wrote: »
    Edcrab wrote: »
    A fairly good mathematical one that I've found is either (a) solved instantly or (b) takes people a while to get:

3 3 7 7

With those four numbers, make 24. You must use each number only once

You may only add, subtract, divide, multiply, and use brackets. You may not use powers or any tricksy shit like putting 3 and 7 together and saying it's now 37.
    3x7 = 21 + the other 3 = 24

Close, but you have to use all the numbers! That's what makes it a puzzle rather than a sum

Answer:
    (3/7+3)*7

That is, divide three by seven, add three to the result, and then multiply that total by seven.

aaaah of course
    must have missed that word :P

skettios on