Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Mass Effect 3: HOLIDAY 2011 MOTHERFUCKERS

Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
edited December 2010 in Games and Technology
Mass Effect

EA, being the cool cats that they are leaked info on their own game
EA Store wrote:
Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, your only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth.
Rally other species armies to destroy an invading army

Sound familiar anyone?
MASS EFFECT 2
Cast of characters:
120pxgarrusme2character.png 120pxgruntcharactershot.png 120pxjackcharactershot.png 120pxjacobcharactershot.png

120pxkasumicharactersho.png 120pxlegioncharactersho.png 120pxmirandanew.png 120pxmordincharactersho.png

120pxsamaracharactersho.png 120pxtalinewme2.png 120pxthanecharactershot.png 120pxzaeedcharactershot.png

The latest Expansion:
74221174.jpg

The largest, most story-intensive, raddest DLC to date, and the first to bridge the story between ME2 and ME3. Team up with Liara T'soni to end the Shadow Broker once and for all, for the low price of $10.

Masseffectlogo.png

What is Mass Effect? It's games!

200pxmasseffectoriginal.jpg 320pxmegalaxysplashscre.jpg 200pxfinalboxartme2.jpg

It's comics!

180pxmasseffectredempti.jpg 200pxme2aria.png 180pxmasseffectevolutio.png

It's books!

230pxmerevelation.jpg 190pxmeascension.jpg 190pxmeretributioncover.jpg

It's even a movie!

Get your ME1 import saves here! Get your ME2 faces here!

Want information? Check the wiki. Want help? Check the guide. Want everybody to survive? Check the Suicide Mission walkthrough.

TychoCelchuuu has been kind enough to provide peeks at Commander Shepard's facebook page:
one two three | FOUR! FIVE!!

Kasanagi has been kind enough to provide us with sick-nasty gun mods:
Spoiler:

GoodKingJayIII provided the following way to skip much of the introduction:
Spoiler:

korodullin has kindly offered some R&R with a wonderful game of bingo!
Spoiler:

curly haired boy has been kind enough to provide us a brief history of Mass Effect:
Spoiler:

The best part of Mass Effect is the romance. Man-on-woman. Man-on-gun. Woman-on-woman.

Dox the PI on