As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santaxtravaganza Thread II! Get to stalking!

1545556575860»

• Options
    Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Block out the Amazon code. I think I can sort of read it.

And I'm sure some American will trade you if need be.

Thanks for that.. Didn't notice I uploaded the non edited pic. I found a book on there and ordered it anyway! Don't get the free shipping is the only difference.

Disco11 on
    PSN: Canadian_llama
  • Options
    RisenPhoenixRisenPhoenix SUPER HOTRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.

GiftGet4b.gif

That's right Ziggymon, it made it's way here! And it certainly fought valiantly - look at the battle damage!
    QsrWB.jpg

Avi protects me from stalkers. :^:

After carefully removing it's outer husk, I am left with a sturdy box of fantastic colours.
    0DjAe.png

Which upon opening reveals.... LOLLIES. A BEVY OF ENGLISH LOLLIES.
    2ZcM1.png

No, really. There's a lot.

oqTEq.png

Digging a little deeper reveals an even sweeter gift...
    7d0q5.png

Oh ho ho ho. Come to daddy.

Alongside a book by one of the funniest men on Television, bar none - Charlie Brooker.
    OWlnA.png

And now for the Pièce de résistance - an artifact I had once only thought existed in fable and collectors shelves. This one gift is so ridiculously precious to me I can't quite put words.
    LBVH0.png

Everyone knows who Banksy is. But aside from his large-print books he also put out a series of Booklets - Existencilism, Banging Your Head Against The Wall and this, Cut it Out. All hand printed in small batches by 'Weapons of Mass Distraction', they're equivalent to a rare Mixtape in the Graffiti world.

Seriously, this made my jaw hit the floor. Ziggymon, you have gone above and beyond my wildest dreams. I owe you a pint should you ever make it to this side of the pond. :D

RisenPhoenix on
  • Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    That is hand-printed!?! Incredible!!!

I also love the carefully placed magazines in your shots.

Icemopper on
  • Options
    ZiggymonZiggymon Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Im glad you liked the gifts, I didn't know how rare them Banksy books are I have all 3 on my shelf. It was only after it took me a couple of days hunting for another copy online and in shops that I realised they were not on sale.

Ziggymon on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited February 2011
    Death to christmas.

Echo on
This discussion has been closed.