Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "Things you thought you knew about, but really did not&qu

Iceman.USAFIceman.USAF CaptainEast CoastRegistered User regular
edited November 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Iceman.USAF has reported a post.

Reason:
So we're talking about how people navigate in regards to North, South, East, West compared to how a map shows you where you are usually. Then this...
Post: Things you thought you knew about, but really did not
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, Irond Will, jacobkosh

Posted by: EWom
Original Content:
I generally navigate the way video games have taught me to. If there are dead bodies all around, I've already been that way, if there are live bodies, I still need to kill my way through, and see what's around that corner...

Iceman.USAF on