As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

OOC Star Wars The Rebellion Begins

rucdocrucdoc Crazy guy in the cornerClassifiedRegistered User regular
edited January 2011 in Critical Failures
OOC The Rebellion Begins

With so much interest created by the dark times campaign and so many submissions I with Sakutain's permission I am going to attempt to run a semi-parallel game. we would start in the same general time frame, but would probably diverge and down the road we may see some events possibly maybe overlapping.

I have experence in DMing, but haven't done so in a few years, but will do my best to make the game fun and exciting for everyone.

The Story so far:
The Empire has risen and is now pressing it's will down upon the entire galaxy. In a master stroke Senator Palpatine has swept aside the aging republic and replaced it with an iron handed rule. He has used an army of clones, which were working under the command of the Jedi, fighting against the droid armies of the Separatist Confederacy, which were working for Palpatine, to execute a crushing blow to the Jedi ranks. Palpatine executed Order 66 just as the tide was turning against the droid armies. This act caught the Jedi by surprise and destroyed their ranks. The Jedi that survived are now being hunted by agents of the empire, they have lost their temples, their records and their leadership. Yet all is not lost, many are already see these moves as destructive to their ways of life. Smugglers, Crime Sydicates, Jedi, Farmers, Nobility and even regular traders all feel their way of life coming to an end. Many of these people have begun to grumble, talk begins in many cafe, and cantinas, talk that someone should do something, but at this point no one is willing to be that person. Will you be that person, will you take up arms to over throw the mighty to bring justice back to the galaxy or would you use these events to your advantage to make your fortune.

OK down to the kicker.

Submit your Character ideas new or old, and we will see what we get. I'll post a dead line at some point but untill then please submit a character thank you.

Current submissions

Jedi:
Gurny Warpz - samurai6966

Noble:
None

Scoundrel:
Vash Oen - PepiPopa

Scout:
Raif Ter'zu - Dr. Phibbs McAthey

Soldier:
None

These are borrowed from Sakutain, they are good rules. I like them. From rule two on are my rules, but anyone else can borrow them.

The Horseshoe Rule
The Horseshoe Rule is named in honor of the GM who has been running the Clone Wars campaign on this forum for three years.

Simply put the rule is that your actions can, and more than likely will, change the history of the Star Wars universe. For example were you to kill Darth Vader…that will probably have a direct effect on the war between the Rebels and the Empire. Just probably though. You are not going to be puppets of the universe we're playing in, your are the puppet masters. Shape it in whatever way you see fit.

House Rules
1. All PC characters of a species that cannot speak Basic receive a translator as part of their starting equipment. This device is able to translate their native language into Basic.
2. Starship travel rules will be changed to the following, mainly because I don't like the saga rules, way too simple. those rules will be replaced with the following:
Quality of Data
less than one day old DC: 12
more than one day less than one week DC:18
more than a week less than a month DC: 23
more than a month DC: 31
none DC: 37
Modifiers
no droid/nav comuter: -5 equipment penalty
Nav computer: +4 equipment bonus
astromech Droid: +2 equipment bonus
Hyperdrive jury rigged: -5 equipment penalty

3. If you want to do it you probably can, I just need to find the rules for it :)

Original Creepy Janitor

http://www.dust514stats.com
rucdoc on

• Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I would add [Star Wars] somewhere in your title.

Good luck to everyone. I'm really interested to see how things diverge. I love fan-driven storytelling...always fun to see "what if" type scenarios. One of the reason I love the (badly written) Inifinities series.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    rucdocrucdoc Crazy guy in the corner ClassifiedRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Thanks Heir, I updated the title

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    PepiPopaPepiPopa Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Will submit a character. If you want i can submit Vash. He is a cool guy. :) Oh maybe change the name a bit like . Dark Alternative times so people dont get confused.

PepiPopa on
    Our testament and story is forever death or glory.
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Like I said previous submissions or new ones all are acceptable

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
  • Options
    Dr. Phibbs McAtheyDr. Phibbs McAthey Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Resubmitting Raif, the apparently slightly crazy Bothan operative.
    Raif Ter'zu CL 1

Medium Bothan scout 1
    Init +8; Senses Perception +5
    Languages Basic, Bocce, Bothese, Huttese, Twi'lek

Defenses Ref 17 (flat-footed 13), Fort 11, Will 13
    hp 23; Threshold 11

Speed 6 squares
    Melee unarmed +2 (1d6+2) or
    Melee darter +2 (special) or
    Melee darter +2 (0d0+4) with both hands
    Ranged stun pistol +3 (3d6 stun) or
    Ranged hold-out blaster +3 (3d4)
    Base Atk +0; Grp +3

Abilities Str 15, Dex 16, Con 8, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 12
    Talents Improved Stealth
    Feats Martial Arts I, Weapon Proficiency (pistols, rifles, simple weapons)
    Skills Acrobatics +5, Climb +7, Gather Information +11, Initiative +8, Knowledge (bureaucracy) +5, Knowledge (technology) +8, Mechanics +8, Perception +5, Pilot +8, Stealth +8 (may reroll but must keep the result of the reroll even if worse)
    Possessions 100 credits, darter, hold-out blaster, stun pistol, utility belt (3 day food supply, medpac, tool kit, power pack, energy cell, glow rod, comlink, liquid cable dispenser), personal multitool, surveillance tagger

Resubmitting my IC post as well:
    Raif darted amongst the shipping crates in the dimly lit cargo hold, ever careful not to be seen or heard by the clone guards standing by the entryway. He had spent the last several days in one of these crates, securely stowed away in one of the newly christened Empire’s shipping yards on Corellia. His sources had informed him that the cargo shuttle he was aboard was heading to Nar Shadaa; when he was confident that he was in orbit above the Smuggler’s Moon, he had popped open the panel on the crate, stretched his legs a bit, and got to work.

His informants had led him to believe that Nar Shadaa, a wretched hive if ever there was one, was a good place to lay low and find work for one who had no love for the Empire. Raif intended to leave a calling card, let everyone on the moon below know that he was open for business.

Crouched low behind a crate, Raif shook himself, loosening up a bit as he sized up the guards. It had been a while since he’d roughed anyone up, and his limbs were stiff from the cramped crate, but he had to do this. He tossed an empty power pack toward the back of hold, and the guards’ helmets turned, quick as a whip, in the direction of the clatter, tightening their grip on their blasters.
    “What was that noise?” one of them asked to no one in particular.
    “I heard something!” said the other.
    Raif watched as one of the guards signaled to the other to go check it out.
    Perfect, Raif thought. As the other guard approached the rear of the hold, he stole through the crates like a ghost, to the other side of the hold. Seeing his moment as the guard by the door watched the other, Raif slipped to the outer wall of the hold and made his way toward his quarry.
    A mere footstep away, the guard perked up suddenly, and whipped around. “Hey- gurrrk!” the guard’s exclamation was cut off as Raif’s open hand palmed his helmet and slammed it into the bulkhead. Quick as a blink, he whipped the darter from under his vest and fired at the other guard, who had just begun to turn around at the noise. The dart’s aim was true, and shortly after the dart found purchase in his neck, the guard wobbled, and unceremoniously fell over, sending his blaster clattering across the durasteel deck plating.
    The soldier at Raif’s feet was reaching for his blaster, just beyond his fingertips. Raif’s darter was already tucked into his vest as he kicked a sharp blow to the guard’s neck, rendering him still.
    Raif knelt down, loosening his pack from his shoulders, and pulled out the detonite charges he’d brought with him from his satchel. He set the timer for a minute, and depressed the switch that armed it. He tucked it back into the satchel and peered out the hatchway into the small corridor of the shuttle. Seeing no one in the immediate vicinity, he crept as quickly as he could toward the cabin door and opened it. The pilot and copilot were busy at their stations. Rafe quietly slid the satchel behind the pilot’s chair, shut the hatch, and took off, as fast as his legs could carry him, to the nearest escape pod hatch. By his calculation, he now had roughly ten seconds to get the kark off this boat.
    He dove into the pod, slammed the hatch switch, and yanked the jettison lever. He was thrown against the door as the utilitarian pod lurched from its nest. Raif urged the pod to go faster, knowing his prayers were fruitless. As the pod broke free of its berth, Raif felt, more than heard, a thump as the detonite went off. Then, as the rest of the ship went with it, the force of the explosion sent the escape pod tumbling, its inertial dampeners unable to keep up. Raif was tossed against the bulkhead, his head making a sharp crack as it connected with a bench. The last thing he saw as his vision faded to black was the looming image out the viewport of Nar Shadaa, then space, then the planet again, as the escape pod tumbled, he hoped, toward the planet’s surface.

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    thank you, you have both been added to the list.

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    not submitting, but may the force be with you all.

psolms on
  • Options
    OlioOlio Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Live long and prosper.

No, wait...

Olio on
  • Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    yeah seriously, changing the name would be a smart thing to do.

psolms on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Based on your advice I changed the name.

Ok so gonna post some stuff, and add it to the Main post. nothing much just some house rules.

These are borrowed from Sakutain, they are good rules. I like them. From rule two on are my rules, but anyone else can borrow them.

The Horseshoe Rule
    The Horseshoe Rule is named in honor of the GM who has been running the Clone Wars campaign on this forum for three years.

Simply put the rule is that your actions can, and more than likely will, change the history of the Star Wars universe. For example were you to kill Darth Vader…that will probably have a direct effect on the war between the Rebels and the Empire. Just probably though. You are not going to be puppets of the universe we're playing in, your are the puppet masters. Shape it in whatever way you see fit.

House Rules
    1. All PC characters of a species that cannot speak Basic receive a translator as part of their starting equipment. This device is able to translate their native language into Basic.
    2. Starship travel rules will be changed to the following, mainly because I don't like the saga rules, way too simple. those rules will be replaced with the following:
    Quality of Data
    less than one day old DC: 10+d4
    more than one day less than one week DC:15+d6
    more than a week less than a month DC: 20+d8
    more than a month DC: 25+d10
    none DC: 30+d12

Modifiers
    no droid/nav comuter DC: +5
    Nav computer DC: -4
    Droid DC: -2
    Hyperdrive jury rigged DC: +5

For every Rim you cross add +2 to the DC thus going from deep core to the core worlds adds +2 but going from the core worlds to the outter rim would add +10

if your traveling in the same sector half the travel time.

Travel time = Base time multiplied by hyperdrive grade.

Travel time:
    Your system to Deep Core, Core worlds, Colonies, Inner Rim, Expansion region, Mid Rim, Outer Rim
    Deep Core 12 18 24 48 72 96 120
    Core Worlds 24 6 24 36 60 84 96
    Inner Rim 48 24 12 24 48 72 96
    Expansion Region 72 36 24 18 24 48 72
    Mid Rim 96 60 48 24 24 24 48
    Outer Rim 120 84 72 48 24 36 24
    Astrogate Check
    Fail by 5 or more, bad things happen
    fail by 1-4 jump occurs but add 1d12 to your base travel time
    success by 0-4 jump occurs, no time modifier
    success by 5-9 jump occurs, subtract 1d12 hours from base time
    success by 10 or more jump occurs, subtract 2d12
    base travel time can never be less than 1 hour
    3. If you want to do it you probably can, I just need to find the rules for it :)

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    I'd like to submit Vash Oen again.

Character Sheet

Background :
    "Pilot a ship?! Yeah I can pilot a god damn ship." Vash snorted at the stupid question.
    " I used to own one before a little accident involing me, A Very talanted Twi'Lek dancer and an asteroid.Now I drive."He looked bored of the conversation. Boring clients living boring lives.
    The only exciting thing was running circles around the empire morons while doing something illegal.
    But these cantina jobs were getting old. Fast....
    The reddish hue of Vash made him look much scarier then he actually was. Thank god he was not born with pink skins like some of his kind were. There were going to be major problems trying to make your name as a pink Kel Dor. He looked at his blaster with a glazed look in his eye.He twirled it as if an extension of his hand. This thing was probably older then he is...

His uncle bought him this blaster right before the failed invasion of Dorin by general Grievious.His uncle was always burdened by the knowledge of things before they happened. And so he got a blaster, one from a junk vendor, but nevertheless a good weapon. After about 300 creds worth of repairs and maintenance. But it was a subtle weapon. Subtlety was something every person wanted nowadays.With the "Empire" being the top dog and all.

Growing up at Dorin was normal for a Kel Dor.His mother a medical bot repairer and his father a weapon merchant/tinkerer Kel Dor grew up as a mech head.The only thing that gave him a bit of versatility.A border line crazy uncle that was glued to his military weapon and worked for the armed forces gave a good push to Vash.Shortly after the Republic fell his uncle got shot. Not killed in action.Shot in the head like a dog from an "Imperial trooper".Self defence they claimed. He jumped them they said.Well Vash decided to steal their frigate and sell it to the nearest pirate world available. He was gone from Dorin and would not come back .Vash searched when he was travelling for a planet that could support him without a mask,to remind him of home, but the best thing there was were the bars. And good bars they were. Too bad twi'leks couldn't breath that combo of chemicals.

He took another deep breath from the mask.The duro duo infront of him was blinking dumb founded.
    " Well? Are you going to pilot for us or not?"
    Vash nodded in agreement.
    That twi'lek dancer really was ... talanted.

IC post

Vash Oen entered the back room of the cantina, hearing the credits fall on the table.
    " It reeks of sweetspice in this place." Vash attempted to approach the table, but a large Gamorrean stood in front of him grunting.

Without looking from the game a Toydarian said:
    " Ifa you know this placea, you must know there are no weapons allowed."
    The Gamorrean kept standing in front of Vash looking at the Kel Dors holster.Disarming himself, Vash sat down.
    "We playing Sabacc?" Vash threw 100 creds on the table. "Ok i'm game."
    "Aaaa Big spender, hahaha Beesga!" The table laughed.Vash did not. The fat toydarian had spread himself over a big chair, feeling like the king of the table. And what a table this was. Across the table the said fat toydarian, he was so fat Vash doubted he could even fly anymore. To his left there was a stunning Falleen female, nursing 500 credits in front of her pretty body. And to the right there was a rather small Trandoshan, missing two claws on his left hand. They'd grow back... probably. He had about 1200 credits.

*Two hours later*
    The place smelled even more of Sweetspice.Probably because the Toydarian was sweating, a lot more then usual. Not because he had lost his credits, but because there was a blaster pointed at his head.

Vash Oen was furious. He was winning until 30 minutes ago.Now the table was turned over and Vash was pointing the blaster hidden in his wrist holster to "Zlat"s head.
    " Cheeska!Uba Wamma Che Da!( Went something in the lines as " Cheater!You are going to pay!")
    The Toydarian looked smug but he was sweating bullets.
    " Tah-koh tee womp rat e’nachu! (You’ll end up womp rat food)
    The big Gamorrean was about 2 steps away from Vash, when the Kel Dor fired at the lights. The place went dark and there was a scuffle.
    "Hit the emergency lights Koochoo!" The lights were out maybe 15 seconds and the Kel Dor was gone. With about 500 in credits and his blaster recovered from the Gamorrean who was now laying on the table, tripped in the darkness.

While Vash was running through the back alleys he was thinking,"This is a lot more fun then piloting scum and villainy around.I should have shot that fat smug Toydarian.".......

Recycling characters is good for the environment.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    We lost a few posts, But I am extending the signup time and reposting the missing info from me. corrected of course.

also you guys are gonna need a ship, as the guy with the highest piloting skill Vash can propose a ship (30,000 credits used or less) and how he came to be in possesion of it, also being right behind him Raif can write up a possible ship, fighter or junk light frieghter (25,000 credits used or less), and how he got it. we will see who else applies and who gets the ships. if you guys want to write an entry toghter you can get a better ship (120,000 credits or less)

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    My pc melted down wont be able to post for 2 days.

This is what i came up before my pc ate itself.
    Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1930 Transport CL 8
    Colossal space transport
    Init -3; Senses Perception +6
    Defense Ref 14 (flat-footed 13), Fort 28; + 13 armor
    hp 150; DR 15; SR 15;Threshold 78
    Speed fly 12 squares (max. velocity 950 km/hl. fly 3 squares (starship
    scale)
    Ranged medium laser cannon +3 (see below)
    Fighting Space 12x12 or 1 square (starship scale); Cover total (crew)
    Base Atk +2; Grp +40
    Abilities Str 46, Dex 12, Con -, Int 12
    Skills Initiative -3, Mechanics +6, Perception +6, Pilot -3, Use Computer
    +6
    Crew 2; Passengers 6
    Cargo 200 tons; Consumables 4 months; Carried Craft none
    Hyperdrive x2 (backup x12), navicomputer
    Availability Licensed; Cost 135,000 (62,000 used)
    Medium laser cannon (copilot)
    Atk +3, Dmg 4d10x2
    62,000 + 15,000( quad med cannons)(1 place)+ 5,000(Shield SR 35)(1 place)+10,000 ( Regenerating shields)(2 place)
    +2,000(Cargo jettison system)(1 place) + 400 (1 place) +10,000 ( jamming suite)(1 place) + 1,000 ( transponder)
    + 2,500+4,000(Point defence Blaster cannon, medium) (1 point) + 4,000 ( armor +1 )+4,000 ( transponder,disguised 3)

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    thats ok, very nice ship, will recheck your work in a bit. may have a fourth soon. if not we will start with three and leave room to add on later

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Samurai if u have any idea how we could have stole/purchased that ship I'm all for hearing it. I was thinking maybe we met on Coruscant me broke you chased by the Empire and we stole it from a smuggler/bounty hunter after an epic fight or an epic stealthy mission.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    or you could have borrowed money to pay for it. but yeah which ever. at current looking, need to still look deep and map out the ship, but you still have 4 emplacement points and 10k credits left, just fyi, not expecting you to spend it all. also whats the one that's 400 credits and an emplacement point, you don't have it listed

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    I think that's the smugglers cargo thing.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Here are my ideas on ships and the state of the Empire (if we are playing in the same time period as the Dark Times game):

1) With the new government change, there are major changes in all branches of government and law enforcement. As people decide to either work with this new, darker empire or find employment/life else where, key people will start disappearing from their jobs (and not just getting killed). For the first year or two, the Empire will be busy regaining control over areas that the Republic once held. This leaves little time for local law enforcement to track down every stolen ship reported.

2) I'm sure the Rebels aren't one big group but instead are small militias and gangs that pop up in every planet. Some might be ran by Military leaders or Senators, but most will be ran by someone will the balls to say enough is enough or someone looking for their own private army. There will be "Rebel" groups who are really thugs, pirates, raiders, ect. Although some groups will be connected (Like the ones ran by military leaders and Senators) most will be acting alone. The guy who will create the Rebel Forces we see in the movies is still 2-5 years off from creating that group.

So pretty much I say we steal a ship. The Rebels most likely work like sleeper cells but for now are people recruited by word of mouth from someone talking about it in the worst areas of planets where Stormtoopers don't go.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    you are mostly correct on both points. however the group that becomes the rebels does exist, just not as rebels yet. I'm not gonna say you can't steal the ship, your just gonna need to write it really well :)

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Rucdoc is right. There isn't any formal rebellion yet. There are individuals or pockets of resistance, but I don't believe any actual organized rebellion happens for several years.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    rucdoc wrote: »
    you are mostly correct on both points. however the group that becomes the rebels does exist, just not as rebels yet. I'm not gonna say you can't steal the ship, your just gonna need to write it really well :)

I'm sure the guy is with a small group of rebels but it's no where near the "Storm the Death Star" status yet. Maybe we are all on Coruscant and we are trying to get to a place a rebel recruiter said his group was meeting up. But we need a ship to get there. Mission One, steal ship.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    that's the idea if they don't write how they bought it :)

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    ok went thru your numbers and you forgot one little thing, that all upgrades cost = base cost x ship size moddifier, which in this case is x5. so at this point your over by 166k credits.

you already have a transponder, and getting an iff is not possible so I removed that before running the math. your quad cannon was short 5000 credits on the base cost, and you were right on the emplacement points.

if you remove the quad, the point defense, the jamming suite and the armor you will make your price point. the quad alone is costing you 100k (4000 x 5 x 5)

basicly anything military is gonna be a no go, even if you steal the ship. sorry, but you might be able to pick stuff up later, if you manage to kill or capture other ships and salvage them.

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    ok so as it stands I have run the stat block for the ship, with the recommended configuration I posted above.
    YT-1930 colossal transport
    Init +0 perception +7
    Defense:
    ref : 14(13 flat), fort 28, armor +13
    Hp 150, dr 15, sr 35, threshold 78
    speed: fly 12 squares (max velocity 950km/h), fly 3 (Star ship scale)
    Cover: total, Grp: +38
    abilities: str 46, dex 12, int 12
    skills: Init +0, Pilot +0, perception +7, mechanics (engineer) +8, mechanics (sys op) +8, computer use +3
    Crew: 2, passengers: 6
    Cargo: 200 tons normal, 1 ton hidden Consumables: 4 months
    Hyper drive: x2 (backup x12)

medium laser connon
    attack: -2 Dmg 4d10x2

current crew arrangement
    Pilot Vash oen
    copilot: Raif Ter'zu
    Gunner Raif Ter'zu

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Sorry couldn't post earlier. Faulty wiring made my electricity go down and had to rewire stuff.

Erm.. Yeah i was doing my calculations as if the ship was gargantuan not colossal. Which is wrong. I am wrong. I apologize going to make new calculations. About how we got the ship, if we cant steal it i guess we could have stole some money in the chaotic weeks following the coming of the Empire. Or borrowed from a Loan shark.

This is the revised version of my ship.
    62,000 + 15,000( Double med cannons)(1 place)+ 15,000(Shield SR 40)(2 place)+
    +5,000(Cargo jettison system)(1 place) + 1,000( smugglers cache) (1 place) +
    + 2,500+4,000(Point defence Blaster cannon, medium) (1 point) + 10,000 ( armor +1 )+2,500 ( transponder,disguised 1)

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I'm fine with someone having bought it from a used ship dealer. Or a smuggler down on his luck!

Sorry I've not gotten my background up yet, I'm having a bit of writer's block. I've got the main points in my head but can't get them into written form :)

Main points are:
    - Planted by the Bothan spynet into CorSec, who ironically put him in an espionage division, essentially being the guy in a van with all the monitoring equipment, but now and again did some fieldwork when the need arose.

-Despite being a plant, is still loyal to the ideals of law enforcement.

- Is supremely dissatisfied with the Empire's use of his people to commit planet-wide atrocities.

-Possibly forced out of his job simply for not being human? (Untrustworthy Bothan stereotype, plus the pro-human agenda of the Empire being what they are)
    If you need more from me, let me know!
    As far as a ship I will have to look through my starships book and see if there's anything that fits my concept here.

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    It's all good, I'm gonna start working on the opening post, should be up tonight, will leave recruitment open, and we will start with three. not sure when the first post will go up but sometime in the next 8 hours :)

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    sorry pepi your gun costs are off again, you forgot to multiply them by your ship size modifier. so you have 24,500 credits left without the guns, given that you can get a dual light, or a point defense light blaster cannon. but you don't have the cash for more than that.

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    ok We have begun Here.

Sorry about how short your intro was samurai, but you were already in place and didn't need as much lead in. the other guys needed alot ship, job, direction and stuff.

I still have recruitment open, people can still join the game, however they will have to wait untill I can find a good spot to intro their character.

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    It's cool. I'll post something once I get back from work later tonight.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Oh man, is Starkiller going to be sent after Gurny? Because that would be hella tight.

I mean, I'm not a Sam Witwer fanboy or anything.
    I totally am.

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    you never know :)

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Sorry to be that guy. I was kinda distracted the last few days. I will get my head in the game. I will get a Point defense light blaster.I got fooled because it doesn't say base cost on the weapons and it does on everything else. So i thought it wasn't getting multiplied.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Oh man, is Starkiller going to be sent after Gurny? Because that would be hella tight.

I mean, I'm not a Sam Witwer fanboy or anything.
    I totally am.

Well since at this point in time Starkiller is probably an infant, I'm guessing no. At least not yet. :)

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Dr Phibbs wanna make a little minigame?My idea is we are both pilots, we both want to pilot lets roll a credit chip( like a coin) every time we lift off to determine who will be piloting. I think it would be an interesting concept and an element of randomness.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    with the ship and it's modifiers vash has a 0 modifier, and raif has a -1 so it up to you :)

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    rucdoc wrote: »
    with the ship and it's modifiers vash has a 0 modifier, and raif has a -1 so it up to you :)

Graaah I forgot about the ship size modifier!
    I can't remember, is there a piece of ship equipment that can reduce the ship size modifier? Combat thrusters or something?

Edit: Also, I'm a frequent lurker on the D20Radio forums, and found these deckplans for a YT-1930. Thought they might be helpful at some point, also I am a sucker for deckplans.

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    the deck plans are nice, and might get used sooner than you think, MWAHAHAHA, or not.

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Well, I did say Stormtroopers just missed me...

That was more for flavor than anything else. I'm so use to DMing that I'm still working on how to be a player again.

samurai6966 on