As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Homechat! (NSF56K)

124»

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    lostwords wrote: »
    actually, if i was gonna live in a museum, i would choose the museum of natural history in nyc, sleep in the belly of the whale suspended in midair

Actually, AMNH does sleepovers now, and one of the locations to sleep is right under the whale. Unfortunately, it's only for kids.

Someday, I will have a kid, and thus an excuse to go.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    lostwords wrote: »
    actually, if i was gonna live in a museum, i would choose the museum of natural history in nyc, sleep in the belly of the whale suspended in midair

Actually, AMNH does sleepovers now, and one of the locations to sleep is right under the whale. Unfortunately, it's only for kids.

Someday, I will have a kid, and thus an excuse to go.

! brb kidnapping a kid to use for a sleepover

wait, not like dirty

but that is awesome though, lucky dang kids

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Kids have it so good.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    yeah, but on the other hand, they're dumb as shit and no one respects them.

Sure both of these things are currently true about me, but i can vote and drive a car.

Melding on