As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Uncharted 3: Drake's GOTY

1363738394042»

• HounHoun Registered User regular
    So, I got 4 codes at PAX, each is redeemable for 10 Multiplayer Tournament Tickets.

If you want them, PM me.

• anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    So, I got 4 codes at PAX, each is redeemable for 10 Multiplayer Tournament Tickets.

If you want them, PM me.

What do those do? I'm assuming something with uncharted 3 multiplayer?

Steam: offday
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Yeah, what is that?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    I had to look it up. Evidently, there is/will be a tournament system. Each season, every player gets 10 tickets to play in tournament games. You can win guns and skins and shit. After your tickets are used up, you have to wait until next season, or buy more tickets on PSN.

Or something like that. I really didn't care. Which is why I'm giving them away.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Is there even still an active UC3 community?

steam_sig.png
  • The Last Centurion The Last Centurion Registered User regular
    Hey guys I'm already legacy 5 but I want to know how people (who are legacy 5 level 75) level up so fast!

• skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Don't know who watches Haven on SyFy, but Emily Rose (who plays Elena) stars in it and apparently Nolan North is guest starring on an upcoming episode. So it's a bit of an Uncharted reunion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvOahWJCvhs

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • RichardTauberRichardTauber Kvlt Registered User regular
    This thread is spot on about the fighting. Why did they have to get so much murder in my adventure game?

• skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Rise from your grave Uncharted thread. Trailer for Uncharted 4 hit during Sony's E3 conference and it has a subtitle - A Thief's End. Coming 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Rx-Bbht5E

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    uncharted.png

"For we receive the due rewards of our deeds"

I.E. What happens to thieves.
    Cross-posting from E3 thread.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg