As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

New Hampshire B&Bs

GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
edited December 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Doing the whole Christmas shopping for the girlfriend thing, and one idea that popped up was a weekend at a nearby bed and breakfast. I feel like she's occasionally mentioning weekend getaways like this, so I figured it'd be a good opportunity.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what the nice areas for B&Bs in New Hampshire are. Are particular spots recommended? What should I be looking for in a B&B package?

Was hoping someone here might have experience with this sort of thing.

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
Grundlestiltskin on

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    You can call up the local tourist center in the town and ask for some recommendations. Trust me, you want to get one based on some recommendations. It's not like a crappy hotel stay where you can sit in your room and laugh about it. A crappy B&B stay is fucking awkward as all hell.

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • AxleMooreAxleMoore Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Try and get in touch with Jim Darkmagic of the New Hampshire Darkmagic's. He's kind of a big deal.

AxleMoore on
  • Mr ObersmithMr Obersmith Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I stayed at the Wilderness Inn in Woodstock and it's really nice. All of the rooms are themed, but not in a cheesy way and they make outstanding muffins.

Mr Obersmith on
    Battle.net - Obersmith#1709
    Live - MrObersmith
    PSN - Obersmith
  • EllthiterenEllthiteren Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I worked (and later got married) here. Not at all a classic B&B, but it's in NH and I love the place.

Ellthiteren on