The holiday hangout will go online tomorrow! If there's anything in the regular subforums that you're going to want to access over the holidays, copy it now while it's still accessible.
Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Plea for Penny Arcade to finish the Rainslick Series of games

mordaki987mordaki987 Registered User new member
edited December 2010 in Penny Arcade Games
O_o I realize this plea may fall upon deaf ears. But i would like to strongly ask, beg, plea, grovel whatever you want to call it to Penny Arcade to complete the On The Rainslick Precipice of Darkness series. You can't just leave it hanging at episode 2. I realize deathspank at least i think thats the name of the game took precidence but you can't ignore us fans of the rainslick series of games. You gotta finish what yall started in episode !. The episodic adventures of Gabe, Tych and all of the other characters have to go on to episode 3 and however many episodes penny arcade planned to make of this great and fun mystery rpg style anime game. I hope and pray that somewhere along the line it continues from where it left off.

mordaki987 on

This discussion has been closed.