Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Every man needs a place as to lay his head

WeaverWeaver hut hutwut wutRegistered User regular
edited December 2010 in Social Entropy++
A place we call home. If we're born there, or come by some other means to find a place as we lay our head at night, we all have a home.

Mine is at the bottom of the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle. Crown city of the state of Washington; it's rainy season right now.

Looking right down the road from my front stoop.
Spoiler:

An old, but stylish joint right around the backside of my block.
Spoiler:

And a block past that, a surprising feature of my local landscape that if often overlooked from being shadowed by taller apartment blocks-
Spoiler:

Show us were you live. Show us what's around you. Places of interest. Google street views. Sat views.

Step outside and take a couple of photos. Is the grass green? Are you buried in snow? Are you living in some southern desert hell?

Show me your place.

Weaver on
ProfessionalandCommander_zps6c326307.jpg