Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

SE++ Secrete Satans: Final day to send before WRATH

• NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The Fedex site is telling me there may be delays because of the snow, but I'm still hoping it will get out tomorrow.

In other news, I think the part where Saito says "I bought the airline" is one of my favorite lines in Inception.

NotASenator on
  • The_RatThe_Rat Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    As7 wrote: »
    So my Satan's gift was waiting for me today.

My Satan was the_rat!

He sent me boxed copies of X-Com and X-Com: Terror from the deep!

I may have to start my own X-Com play through thread.

Pictures to come soon.

I wanted to send you a bottle of liquor, too, but that's illegal. I live on cap hill, so I guess I can just drive one too you eventually.

The_Rat on
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The_Rat wrote: »
    As7 wrote: »
    So my Satan's gift was waiting for me today.

My Satan was the_rat!

He sent me boxed copies of X-Com and X-Com: Terror from the deep!

I may have to start my own X-Com play through thread.

Pictures to come soon.

I wanted to send you a bottle of liquor, too, but that's illegal. I live on cap hill, so I guess I can just drive one too you eventually.

This would be welcome. Just know that it would probably take me a year to empty the bottle by myself.

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Who is still missing a gift? Lets get a list together.
    I'm incredibly swamped lately, hence the not-posting-much, but I'm still going to track this.

If for some TERRIBLE reason you haven't sent a gift yet, then first be ASHAMED, and secondly get thee to a FedEx.
    Get a tracking number.
    If not, no one shall mourn ye when you are gone.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    So now we've nearly got more mystery people starting chains than actual confirmed people.

neville, I guess this makes BEAST!, CorpseRT, Corporate Logo, I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up, pillow, sal and Sweeney Tom as people that have been stiffed so far.

#pipe -> Gatsby -> Butler -> IpseDixit -> #pipe
    BEAST! -> Lost Salient 2 3 4! -> Legba -> Fearghaill -> Fletcher -> Burning Organ 2 -> VALVEjunkie 2 -> Usagi 2 -> Josiah_9 -> A duck! -> Theidar 2 -> .
    Corporate Logo -> Druhim 2 -> Smart Hero -> Kusuguttai (photos) -> Fiz -> ShimSham -> Marcus and His Band Of Mysterious Disco Ravens 2 -> Henroid -> The Geek
    CorpseRT -> Uriel -> Staleghoti -> Blake T -> Munkus Beaver -> NotASenator -> I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up -> Huxley 2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon, Doxy -> DrZiplock -> tastypastry
    Sal -> Campion -> GRMike -> Centipede Damascus 2 -> spookymuffin -> Ten -> Sars_Boy -> PkErthbnd -> Langly -> Bad-Beat 2 -> Aphostile 2 3 -> daimajin -> lostwords 2 3 -> Platypus Beirut
    Sweeney Tom -> Ruby Rhod -> Wombat!! -> Nogs -> Veretas 2 3 -> Sarukun 2
    ? -> George Fornby Grill -> Stale 2 -> Akilae729 -> Bucketman 2 -> Vann Diras 2 -> Barcardi -> SporkAndrew -> Kwoaru 2 -> Squall -> Kakodaimonos
    ? -> Green 2 -> Schide -> Pharezon -> Koshian -> Rolo 2 -> FlatEric -> The Lovely Bastard 2 -> Bogey -> RabidDeathMoose -> Sticks -> Slacker71 -> neville -> Zonugal -> B.C. (photos) -> Jyardana 2 -> Jokerman -> redfenix -> Hacksaw -> Weaver -> Hunter -> Tonkka
    ? -> LuvCherie
    ? -> Mr Fuzzbutt
    ? -> Orikaeshigitae 2 -> skettios -> cheshire -> Didgeridoo -> mensch-o-matic -> OmegaTofuNinja -> Forar -> Sara Lynn -> Raijin Quickfoot -> Rent -> I.H.N.I.W.T.R. 2 -> VisionOfClarity -> mully -> bwanie 2 -> MetroidZoid -> Tossrock -> TankHammer -> DHS Odium 2 -> Caulk Bite 6 2 -> Perrsun -> SeñorAmor -> Goose! -> thanimations -> That Dave Fella -> khoo -> CrackedLens 2 -> Cogliostro 2 -> BYToady 2
    ? -> Reigner 2 3 -> The_Rat -> As7 -> BusterK -> Okami 2 -> pillow -> Sheri -> BahamutZERO -> Iskander
    ? -> Tommy2Hands

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin. His father's a robot and he's fucking fucked his sister. Lego. They're all made of fucking lego.
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    It'd be pretty funny to get stiffed my first year participating in this

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

3DS: 2251-4432-9039

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

same for me

my first year in this as well

Sweeney Tom on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011

you were a baller satan, so it would not be funny at all

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I will happily light a torch and grab a pitchfork to help hunt down those who stiffed people.

Hunter on
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Getting stiffed, while generally funny, is not funny in this particular instance. Doubly so if this is your first year participating.

DrZiplock on
    snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion." Wishlist Post
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    corporatelogo if you get stiffed you can come over to my apartment and we can eat ice cream and watch A Walk to Remember and cry

Keith on
    ej0SzAe.jpg
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, getting stiffed sucks. I spent ages being nervous and excited in turn about getting my gift and I got mine before Christmas. Going a full two months being excited about it and then getting nothing? That's pretty lame.

Legba on
  • Lost SalientLost Salient if I give my soul will he stop my hands from shaking?Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Seriously.

In an effort to prevent anyone from being stiffed (especially my awesome Satan, holy shit BEAST! you have no idea I bring my kindle everywhere) I have already and I will again volunteer my services as a second-round gifter and send something to a jilted party.

Lost Salient on
    r7ZJ2wa.jpg
    "Sandra's favourite movie is escape from new York because she cries when magpie and brain die because they will never be together." HAIL SATAN
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    and then lost salient was the true saint

Sweeney Tom on
  • SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I feel bad about making Goose wait so long for his gifts. I totally underestimated how busy I'd be this time of year with a kid, first Christmas and all.

So sorry for being a goose, Goose. :(

SeñorAmor on
    edited January 2011
    Fedex has said "Fuck snow" and the current tracking status is "On FedEx vehicle for delivery"

NotASenator on
  • pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Maybe there's bad luck for first year participants. It's uh a conspiracy, maaaaan.

pillow on
  • TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I would be happy to get a gift for some one who got stiffed as well.

That fucking sucks, considering how awesome everyone else has been this year with gifts.

Theidar on
    Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
    edited January 2011
    Uhm, I wasn't sure if it was best to be secretive about it or whatever, but I too have volunteered to send the stifees something.

Because really, you can't leave someone stiff and wanting.

Legba on
  • SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Legba wrote: »
    Uhm, I wasn't sure if it was best to be secretive about it or whatever, but I too have volunteered to send the stifees something.

Because really, you can't leave someone stiff and wanting.

<insert joke about your mom here>

SeñorAmor on
  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

same for me

my first year in this as well
    as well as me!!! first year stiffed bro's for life!!!!!!

and yay lost salient! i'm glad you like it :) i myself have a nook and also take it goddamn everywhere...ereaders are more awesome than i could have imagined

BEAST! on
  • HuxleyHuxley Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, definitely if the person who sent me such good stuff gets stiffed I'm going to send him a little something.

Huxley on
  • I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Fedex has said "Fuck snow" and the current tracking status is "On FedEx vehicle for delivery"

OOH MY GOD IT IS HERE AND YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON

(pics to follow soon)

IMG_0113.jpg

2 bitchin' books, a Wacom tablet and what I must say is the classiest watch and the perfect fit for my totally dainty wrist (as seen in photo)

This is pretty much my dream package, you have no idea how excited I am!

I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
    In the words of the ancients, one should make his decision within the space of seven breaths. It is a matter of being determined and having the spirit to break through to the other side
  • I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    ihbttd.jpg

The squiggly background objects represent the flow of time that I am totally wasting right now and the ebb of my grades and living conditions... Trust me on this, I'm going out for steadiest hands in the universe, me and Michael J Fox

I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
    In the words of the ancients, one should make his decision within the space of seven breaths. It is a matter of being determined and having the spirit to break through to the other side
  • HuxleyHuxley Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Haha that was timely! Awesome haul.

Huxley on
    edited January 2011
    That is a classy haul. :^:

Legba on
    edited January 2011
    Received mystery package. Will update soon.

pillow on
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    yesssssssssssss

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    damn that is nice watch

Abracadaniel on
    edited January 2011
    It's a 1970's Soviet watch by Raketa with a moon phase indicator on it.

NotASenator on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    dear NaS

be my SS next year

xoxo SH

Abracadaniel on
  • DidgeridooDidgeridoo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ooooh, great book choices there, NAS!

Didgeridoo on
    3DS Friend Code: 2766-8209-8772. Nintendo Network ID: Didge7
    edited January 2011
    I was actually really worried about the quality of the gift.

The watch I was good with, I really liked it and kind of wanted to keep it myself.

But the books are both things that I'm incredibly interested in, so I didn't know how they would go over, and I didn't really have the budget for a new tablet, so I just sent the one I had. I didn't know if that would be construed as tacky or not.

NotASenator on
    edited January 2011
    My gawd

These shoes

Im a new person

(Okami, much love. I don't think many people know just how dire my need for shoes is.)

((I think I have swagger now.))

I'll post pictures of my new kicks after I eat too many cookies and packing peanuts.

pillow on
  • DidgeridooDidgeridoo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I think that's always a good way to go, as far as books are concerned. It's always nice receiving a book recommendation (especially if the actual book comes along with it!)

I am reading The Demon Haunted World right now and I've discovered that Carl Sagan is the hero I have always been looking for!

IFCLU, great haul, have fun with your awesome swag!

Didgeridoo on
    3DS Friend Code: 2766-8209-8772. Nintendo Network ID: Didge7
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    <3 <3 <3

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    pillow wrote: »
    My gawd

These shoes

Im a new person

(Okami, much love. I don't think many people know just how dire my need for shoes is.)

((I think I have swagger now.))

I'll post pictures of my new kicks after I eat too many cookies and packing peanuts.
    Yesssss so glad it got there fine :>

Okami on
    SATANS WISHLIST | POST FOR SATAN | XBLive: OkiWolf
    I09ESBu.jpg
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Man this year was definitely off the chain.

Can't wait for next year.

@Señ;or: No worries, man. Even if it arrived on the last day, as long as it got here, I appreciate it.

Goose! on
  • KetBraKetBra Mixing Drinks and Changing Lives Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Gonna go check my mailbox.

C'mooooon package

KetBra on
    ndvrSJx.png?1Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692
This discussion has been closed.