As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ebook or text format?

schussschuss Registered User regular
edited December 2010 in Penny Arcade Games
Hey, rather than doing the ol' browser cut+paste into a text file, could there be a download of all the chapters thus far in TXT/PDF/EPUB/WTFBBQ? It would be nice to have an easy way to chunk it into an ereader. When it's all done, putting it up for sale would also be nice, especially if the first 2 chapters are turned into book form.

schuss on

• Options
    MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I would also buy a hard copy of the book if it should at some point become available.

MalReynolds on
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!