Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

San Fransisco in Cinema

bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
edited December 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm sure there are many fine articles and blog posts dedicated to this one but google wants to translate every string I can muster into the equivalent of 'session times san fransisco'. So I figured I would more directly consult the part of the internet that actually understands English - you guys!

What are some rad movies set in or around San Fransisco? We're swinging by for a few days on our way from Australia to Vancouver this weekend, and while for the most part we'll have a friend to be tour guide, until then I'd love to get myself psyched up and get some ideas by watching some movies.

(I watched Vertigo last night, by the way, know well a bunch of Alcatraz movies like The Rock and Birdman of Alcatraz and I've seen Milk recently too. I really want to go check out the tree-ring-history as seen in Vertigo and Twelve Monkeys)

bsjezz on
mandresig_zps30545639.jpg