As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

These Colors Don't Run

• Options
    InkyblotsInkyblots Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Actually despite the myth that Chic-Fil-A's chicken is the best fast food chicken in existence, Zaxbys blows that shit out the chicken coop.

Inkyblots on
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    what is this zaxbys you have ten seconds to explain yourself before I get the shotgun

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    chicken_finger_plate.jpg

Take a look at this, this is the Zaxbys chicken finger plate. That sauce next to the coleslaw is the best god damn thing you will ever put in your mouth. Those fries are seasoned to perfection and that piece of buttered texas toast is icing on the cake. But I usually replace the coleslaw with a second piece of toast, you heard right.

They also have chicken sandwiches and the grilled cheeses aren't too bad either.

EDIT: I accidentally linked their second best menu item, the Kickin' Chicken Sandwich meal, unfortunately it does not come with toast.

zaxbys.jpg

Inkyblots on
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    bro I dont see a pic in that post anywhere I'm gonna need pics

also, do they or do they not fry their stuff in peanut oil

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I don't like Zax sauce. I always just pour ranch on everything.

Also there is no picture there.

Burden of Proof on
  • Options
    Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The only fastfood I eat anymore would be pizza from Apache's and slider burgers from Eddie Rockets. The next best place would be the fish and chip shop, I guess.

Satanic Jesus on
    my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    OH MY GOD LOOK HOW GROSS THE PICTURE OF THIS FOOD IS

HOW WACKY IS THE PERSON FOR EATING IT

Swill on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    163430_531467622688_22700482_31164013_285059_n.jpg

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    okay that is actually pretty funny

Swill on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    dunno what a "wild mook" is

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    *wipes grease off nightstick, sips coke, adjusts belt, oppresses minorities*

Beasteh on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Cains is better than chikfila sorry

But you know what owns most

Pizza shuttle owns most

Projeck on
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I don't really eat fast food outside of Subway.

When I go to McDonalds I always end up getting the Southwest salad.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Popeyes rocks.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    beefbeef Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I like green chile burgers at Blake's Lotaburger, but it is exclusively in New Mexico.

beef on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Seriously though chik-fil-a is the best fast food restuarant

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    i rank it: chipotle, chik-fil-a, then five guys

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Projeck wrote: »
    Cains is better than chikfila sorry

But you know what owns most

Pizza shuttle owns most

I assume you're talking about raising cane's? It was alright, and I'll agree it's better than chick fil a but it's more expensive and kind of a pain in the ass to get to here in houston.

If we wanna talk about the best college town chicken strip chains, the best is Slim Chickens in Fayetteville, AR. Hands down. If anyone ever finds themselves in a town that has one (they're slowly growing) you should check it out.

rhylith on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    slim chickens also owns

also chicken express

Projeck on
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I think I was mostly just pissed off that they didn't have BBQ sauce.

That kinda killed it for me. The canes sauce was good but I looooooove me some BBQ sauce.

rhylith on
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I heard so much about Five Guys, then one came to our town. It sucked. It closed within the year.

I'm a Taco Bell man. I'm surprised that I can only eat about 5 or so, considering what a fatty I am. I've even drawn the webcrumbix about Taco Bells!

Also, Bojangles' sausage biscuits (currently two for $2.19). Are good.

I like Arby's, but they're stingy assholes with the roast beef. I bought some roast beef sandwiches that were like 3 for $5 and there wasn't hardly any roast beef in them. I was choking on bread. This is one of those situations where I was tempted to take the sandwich back into the store, slam my fist on it so it splatters everywhere and walk out silently. I've never done anything like that, but I sure would love to.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I once ate a taco bell grande meal (10 soft tacos) by myself. And spent 2 hours in the can afterwards

lostwords on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    urgh

Swill on
  • Options
    Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    so I was talking to this girl and I inadvertently agreed to do this with her and her friends:
    Friday Night Fight! at 7 PM
    10 Tacos From Hell!!!
    10 half-pound tacos, smothered, covered, and served with a sauce so hot it's not allowed in Hell!
    Finish this feast in 1 hour with 1 drink and 1 napkin and it's on us.
    Also get a Rockin’ Taco shirt, your picture on the wall of fame, and eternal glory.
    $16.66

Talk to the manager to sign up for the challenge or for any other questions.

and now I can't back out or I'll look like a wimp. Is this doable at all, or am I going to die?

Randall_Flagg on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2010
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    The Geek wrote: »
    Kusuguttai wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Ahahaha

You just got burned for some unknown reason

bogey doesn't like me, like at all
    it's pretty hilarious

Maybe it's because of the racism. Did you maybe stop to consider that?

no one expects someone who watching phineas and ferb as a thirtysomething to know how to read, so i'll ignore this sad attempt at a sally

You need to stop being a dick to me all the time for no justifiable reason. I don't know who put that chip on your shoulder but you need to get over it, guy. You really don't have any kind of high ground in regards to maturity level when you act the way you do.

When I point out that your "black people like fried chicken lol" type comment is kinda racist, you going back to the "oh yeah, well you watch cartoons" well is significantly more childish than the watching of the cartoons themselves. And if you can't see that, then you have quite a bit more growing up to do than I thought in the first place.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    so I was talking to this girl and I inadvertently agreed to do this with her and her friends:
    10 Tacos From Hell!!!
    10 half-pound tacos, smothered, covered, and served with a sauce so hot it's not allowed in Hell!
    Also get a Rockin’ Taco shirt, your picture on the wall of fame, and eternal glory.
    $16.66

and now I can't back out or I'll look like a wimp. Is this doable at all, or am I going to die?

prepare to painfully shit out your organs

Beasteh on
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    10 Tacos From Hell!!!
    $16.66

that's a good deal man don't puss out

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I don't know about dying, you might stop posting for a bit or something.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    i wonder if the man vs. food guy is allowed to get high before his show.

that would be a tremendous advantage.

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Oh, man. Talking about tacos, some months back, our local Wal-Mart was selling something they don't usually stock. They had a bunch of frozen flavored beef crumbles (just ground beef pre-seasoned and frozen.) It was on clearance for something like $1.33/lb so I bought a pack of the taco seasoned beef. First I tried half a pound cooked by itself in a taco.

Meh, no big deal.

Then I decided to try adding a Taco Bell seasoning packet and cooking it like normal. I had done it before with regular ground beef, but it had never been very good. I added some taco sauce and, oh my, those were the best tacos I'd ever had.

Sadly, they no longer have those seasoned beef crumbles. I'm guessing they were from Sam's Club, which we have a membership for, but never go to. Never will I have such lovely tacos again!

Well, until I go to Taco Bell today.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    That's weird i see the pictures of these beautiful zaxby creations just fine, I must be doing something wrong.

Inkyblots on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Five pounds of tacos.

Holy fucking shit.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I see em'.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    look all that needs to be said is

Chipotle sucks and Qdoba owns

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Dangit tlb, the only difference is qdoba's mystery sauce. And their tortilla blows ass and falls apart too easily. Chipotle forever

lostwords on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    look all that needs to be said is

Chipotle sucks and Qdoba owns

they both suck

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    chipotle is only okay

but qdoba is the fucking worst

YoSoyTheWalrus on
    tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2010
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Ahahaha

You just got burned for some unknown reason

bogey doesn't like me, like at all
    it's pretty hilarious

Maybe it's because of the racism. Did you maybe stop to consider that?

no one expects someone who watching phineas and ferb as a thirtysomething to know how to read, so i'll ignore this sad attempt at a sally

You need to stop being a dick to me all the time for no justifiable reason. I don't know who put that chip on your shoulder but you need to get over it, guy. You really don't have any kind of high ground in regards to maturity level when you act the way you do.

When I point out that your "black people like fried chicken lol" type comment is kinda racist, you going back to the "oh yeah, well you watch cartoons" well is significantly more childish than the watching of the cartoons themselves. And if you can't see that, then you have quite a bit more growing up to do than I thought in the first place.

i was pointing out your extreme inability to actually read my post concerning why i got infracted in the first place
    and watching cartoons designed and meant only for children in their developmental years is not less childish than pointing out that you are a grown man watching it for your own personal entertainment. it's significantly more childish.
    also not your guy buddy etc et al

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2010
    chipotle is only okay

but qdoba is the fucking worst

chipotle is god awful if you've ever had actual mexican food

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited December 2010