Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Learn me some papercraft!

FlayFlay Registered User regular
edited December 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I think I found a good solution for cheap but non-tacky christmas presents: papercraft! And since I now have access to pretty much unlimited printing at work, I figured I'd give it a shot.

I'm looking for some sources of printouts I can use to create some models to give out, but since I'm these things to a diverse range of people, I'm definitely interested in finding some diverse subjects, and not just games etc. Animals would be really great for this, but the sources I've found are a little bit limited. I'm also curious as to what kind of paper stock I should be using for this, because if I need to use carboard then obviously that's going to jack up the price a lot. Oh, and if there are any common beginner mistakes that I should know about, don't hesitate to tell me, since I've never done this before.

Thanks!

Flay on