Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "The New Comic Thread for Friday, December 24th", by Des

GoatmonGoatmon AHOY!I'M ADMIRAL ZHAO!Registered User regular
edited December 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Goatmon has reported a post.

Reason:
I thought this little string of quotes was pretty great.
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: Desktop Hippie
Original Content:
Edcrab wrote: »
I *do* remember a phase in school where older kids were asking me if I believed in Santa and I steadfastly told them that of course I didn't while in my head I was telepathically telling Santa I *did* believe in him really, I just didn't want these kids bothering me. So hey, I learned spinelessness and hypocrisy at a nice, early age :^:

Hahahaha

Well, of course Santa has psionic abilities! He telekinetically levitates the deer, it all makes sense!

I was so damn earnest about it too. I do believe in you Santa! I do I do I do! Please still bring me presents!

Goatmon on

• NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Man I had a kinda similar thing happen

Only it was kids on the bus all talking about how Santa isn't real

And I was all "Well yeah, everybody knows that."

While internally I was just coming to that conclusion at that exact moment, and had still believed in him up until that conversation.

One of those weird moments you remember from childhood.