Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Information Desk of Linksville

123457»

• DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited August 2006
    What are the Gaming-News-Sites that PA are always going through trying to come up with new comic strips (as can be heard in the podcasts) joystiks or something :-? , what else?!?

• MinionOfCthulhuMinionOfCthulhu Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Does anyone have the link to that site with the humorous scripts of movies? Can't remember the name for the life of me.

mgssig.jpg1152dt.gif
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Does anyone have the link to that site with the humorous scripts of movies? Can't remember the name for the life of me.
    There's a lot of those. One's where the script is shortened to one line, others where it's a full blown parody. Be more specific.

Or just EAT THIS:

http://www.the-editing-room.com/?script=archives

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    edited August 2006
    B:L wrote:
    There's a lot of those. One's where the script is shortened to one line, others where it's a full blown parody. Be more specific.

Or just EAT THIS:

http://www.the-editing-room.com/?script=archives

This is in fact exactly what I was looking for. Thank you. <3

Another request! I remember this site that had a ton of video game art, and it was in French. I remember the site being kinda pastel pinky sort of, but they said they were changing the site the last time I was there (a long time ago), so it may have changed. Seriously, there was a shitton of video game art, most or all of it Japanese artists (They had a most excellent Amano gallery).

mgssig.jpg1152dt.gif
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    There was once an old movie around here, it was essentially the final fights of Final Fantasy 6, but every character and boss was replaced with a different console. The end boss (Kefka) was a PSP. Could anyone help me out?

bar-cc-1.jpg
    edited August 2006
    Javen wrote:
    There was once an old movie around here, it was essentially the final fights of Final Fantasy 6, but every character and boss was replaced with a different console. The end boss (Kefka) was a PSP. Could anyone help me out?

http://www.hcn.zaq.ne.jp/cabic508/rsf/sf6.html

mgssig.jpg1152dt.gif
  • 3_eyed_weasel3_eyed_weasel Registered User
    edited August 2006
    Does anybody know about that site where a guy got footage from all MGS games and put them in a 6 GB torrent? I forgot what it was called.

samorostsig.jpg
  • HamjuHamju Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    The other night I saw a shirt for sale that said "The internet is a series of tubes" and it had a picture of one of the green tubes from Mario on it. Anybody have a link to that? (I want the image)

kekekesigshortercuzthinsacunt.jpg
  • BulimicGoatBulimicGoat Registered User
    edited August 2006
    Hamju wrote:
    The other night I saw a shirt for sale that said "The internet is a series of tubes" and it had a picture of one of the green tubes from Mario on it. Anybody have a link to that? (I want the image)

It's not this is it?

tubes.gif

Moss wrote:
    My gohst busters uniform is apparently a big durn on. I made ti with liek two women.
  • HamjuHamju Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Hamju wrote:

It's not this is it?

[ig]http://users.adelphia.net/~uberugh//tubes.gif[/ig]
    That's close, but not the one I as thinking of. The one I saw just had one green tube. Thanks for that, though!

kekekesigshortercuzthinsacunt.jpg
  • NoomNoom Registered User
    edited September 2006
    Does anyone know where the link for that crazy cover of total eclipse of the heart where the guys are in blue jumpsuits and the one guy beats the crap out of the stove?

sig.gif
    edited September 2006
    Noom wrote:
    Does anyone know where the link for that crazy cover of total eclipse of the heart where the guys are in blue jumpsuits and the one guy beats the crap out of the stove?
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5711603648659880114&q=eclipse+of+the+heart

edited September 2006
    I'm having trouble finding the picture of the black guy with the words "I'm Gonna Rape You" on it. Can anyone help me out?

Moss wrote:
    My gohst busters uniform is apparently a big durn on. I made ti with liek two women.
    edited September 2006
    I'm having trouble finding the picture of the black guy with the words "I'm Gonna Rape You" on it. Can anyone help me out?
    http://images.google.com/images?q=you+gonna+get+raped&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

edited September 2006
    I had the phrase wrong. Thanks!

Moss wrote:
  • JeedanJeedan Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I'm looking for a giff.

A guy takes a flaming shot and fails to put it out properly, its sets a fire on his neck, and spreadsupwards up, in shock he spits out his drink, which also catches fire giving the appearence of him breathing out flames, he runs from the room with his head on fire and the gif ends.

samnmaxsigco0.jpg
  • The CelestialThe Celestial Registered User
    edited October 2006
  • MeisterMeister Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I'm trying to find this site I saw a long time ago with like a list of the most suggestive/sexual logos in the world. I remember the top one was like a brazilian logo which looked like goatse, I think.

brawl friend code: MEIST: 4811-6835-0918
  • LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
  • MufasaJoeMufasaJoe Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Someone showed me a site that would let you order japanese ciggarettes in America. I'm trying to buy some Alphabet H's for xmas, and I thought maybe the site was J-love.com or something like it. Now that it's gone any ideas?

• MufasaJoeMufasaJoe Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    It's almost been a week. Rather than kill the thread, perhaps I should have asked instead for a jpeg with the words "In soviet russia malone still fucking kills you."

• TheMeerkat311TheMeerkat311 Registered User
    edited December 2006
    hey, a while back i was watching some sketch comedy show, and they had this skit about a guy being visited by his "Guardian Hockey Player", and it was exactly what it sounds like, a guardian angel, who was a hockey player, haha, and his advice on everything was "You have to CHUG IT" and hed hand the kid a beer...there was something in tehre about auto-erotic asphyxiation, and long story short, i wanna find that video online, but ive been looking for hours now and cant find it, any help please?

Vale,
    CRO

ps. i dont know why, for some reason im thinking it may have been kith

• SkatDarkstarSkatDarkstar Registered User
    edited March 2007
    What was that site, that had like a daily comic, but it was always the author's interpretation of the title of spam emails he had gotten?

• redstormpopcornredstormpopcorn Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Spamusement, which unfortunately hasn't been updated by its original author in several months. Now the guy leaves it up to his forumers' comics, which are rather hit-or-miss.

emot-kamina.gif BELIEVE IN YOU, WHO BELIEVES IN YOURSELF emot-kamina.gif
  • beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    okay i looked around for linksville and apparently it doesn't exist or i'm blind or something

but i want that page that has like hundreds of pics of cute baby animals, but there's no directory or anything you just go to the site, get a random pic and then click the arrows to go through the rest of them

the url had like "dontbesad" or "cheerup" or something along those lines in it
    it was stupid cute
    i know i was linked to it off the penny arcade fora many eons ago haaalp!
    (and ty in advance)

bandpractice_sig.jpg
  • Captain ReadingCaptain Reading Registered User
    edited January 2008
    I get bored around lunch time at work and need some SFW sites, any suggestions?

123457»