Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Heart rate monitors

cooljammer00cooljammer00 HeySmall Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm checking out Slick Deals for a good deal, but I don't really know what to look for in a heart rate monitor. I'd be using it for general cardio and stuff like that, just to get a proper gauge on my resting heart rate/active heart rate/etc.

cooljammer00 on
steam_sig.png

I pronounce it bee-log. Most recent entry: VIDEO GAMES: GUNPOINT, OR A SCIENTIFIC STUDY ON WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GLASS MEETS TROUSERS.
3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/TheJohnDarc

• DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm checking out Slick Deals for a good deal, but I don't really know what to look for in a heart rate monitor. I'd be using it for general cardio and stuff like that, just to get a proper gauge on my resting heart rate/active heart rate/etc.

Put finger on pulse, look at watch - count number of beats in 15 seconds.

Multiply number by 4.

Success: you now know your heart rate.