Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Civilization World! Alpha invites going out now!

2»

• a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011

·
  • finnithfinnith Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I got in. Too bad we can't talk about it here. If only you could password protect certain threads.

·
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Just got mine! We'll be playing this Wednesday!

QlBGc.jpg
    ·
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Arcadia Champion Pokemon LeagueRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Got in, hooray.

Lose: to suffer defeat, to misplace (Ex: "I hope I don't lose the match." "Did you lose your phone again?")
    Loose: about to slip, to release (Ex: "That knot is loose." "Loose arrows.")
    ·
  • TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    No email :(

111813113553.png
    Xbox GT Tommatt
    ·
  • MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    gots in.

steam:maguano2
    FFXIV: Isae Aldy
    ·
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Arcadia Champion Pokemon LeagueRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    a5ehren wrote: »
    Nice things

Yeah, I was previously just sort of curious, but now I'm kind of excited for it to be Wednesday.

Lose: to suffer defeat, to misplace (Ex: "I hope I don't lose the match." "Did you lose your phone again?")
    ·
  • seasleepyseasleepy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    In case anyone else was about to throw their computer out the window trying to get FB Connect to behave on the wiki, disable NoScript. Also, yay I'm in too.

It was amusing to have Massachusetts as part of our country, but now, of course, like so much of the coastal nation, it no longer qualifies as America.
    Steam | NNID: seasleepy | PSN: seasleepy1 | FFXIV
    ·
  • DyvionDyvion Glorious Okinawa, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    No e-mail for me yet either. sadface

Steam: No Safety In Life -- League of Legends: Dyvion -- PSN: Dyvion -- Gamecenter on ithingers: Dyvion
    Mechwarrior Online: Dyvion -- Hearthstone: Dyvion#1716 -- Hex: FortyTwo
    "XBLIG: It's like the video game equivalent of a candy bar." -Hatedinamerica
    ·
  • BuraisuBuraisu Innovator Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I gotz it.

Universal Username: Naivedo
    GW2 Username: Naivedo.4617
    ·
  • alset85alset85 Registered User
    edited January 2011
    I'm in !

override said: I can't wait until Toady causes pressurized water to be able to actually damage things. I want to hit goblins with a shit cannon of such pressure that the meat is ripped from their bones

Steam ID
    ·
  • SkulkrakenSkulkraken Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Still waiting. :?

·
  • XaviarXaviar Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm in =)

steam_sig.png
    ·
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    It hasn't asked me for leader/group yet.

QlBGc.jpg
    ·
  • StrifeRaZoRStrifeRaZoR Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Xaviar wrote: »
    Signed up.. Gonna laugh if it turns out we needed a full name in "Team Leader name"

(gosh that was weird. Fingers slipped to win+L when typing in "Leader")

Being the retard that I am, I pressed Windows+L to see what would happen. My computer did NOT like that LOL.

Also, signing up!

StrifeRaZoR.png
    ·
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    signed up!

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
    ·
  • VicWhitenVicWhiten Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Got in! Can't wait until tomorrow.

camo_sig2.png
    ·
  • AisengardAisengard Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm in. Hopefully this turns out better than that awful Heroes of Might and Magic facebook game.

steam_sig.png
    ·
    edited January 2011
    Sheep wrote: »
    It hasn't asked me for leader/group yet.

I'm pretty sure all that was for was to make sure we're in the same game and can play with each other. Didn't guarantee we were working together or anything.

·
  • a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Just a quick reminder - do not post any information (even vague or general impressions) about the game in this thread...I'm going to ask the mods for a lock since it's served it purpose.

Also, hi to anyone from 2K who's watching the thread :wink:

·
2»
This discussion has been closed.