As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

OOC Star Wars: Rebel Twilight

HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
edited June 2011 in Critical Failures
694px-star_wars_logosvg.png
REBEL TWILIGHT

It is a dark time for the rebellion. Luke Skywalker, aspiring Jedi Knight, has gone missing since embarking on a daring mission to Bespin to save his friends. No one knows whether the Hero of Yavin is dead, or is even now being driven to the Dark Side by DARTH VADER.

Claiming to have received a vision from Skywalker, Princess Leia has disappeared, searching for someone to take up the mantle of the Jedi Knights. It is said that only the Jedi can restore peace and justice to the galaxy.

As the Alliance continues to be driven back to the outer-rim, teams of rebels have been sent into the core worlds in search of the missing princess and her friends. The success of her mission may be the only hope for the galaxy…

Opening Crawl, now in video format!
Rebel_General.jpg

The Rebellion is dire straits. Luke Skywalker was the only real hope for the Alliance, as the Jedi are a beacon of hope that they can unite around.

Princess Leia is now on a desperate quest to discover those who will take up Skywalker's legacy. Perhaps you are one of those people?

Pertinent Info! (Much of this is shamelessly borrowed from Sakutian's OOC thread)
What is this?

Why it's Star Wars: Saga Edition! The events of this game start right at the end of the Empire Strikes Back. However in this universe, Luke Skywalker has gone missing. Leia and her friends have disappeared on their mission to discover someone to take up the role of Jedi Knight.

Can I play?

Of course. I am looking for 3-4 players for this game. They will need to coordinate their stories some, as it will be assumed that they will have been working together as a team for at least a short time...possibly the last couple months.

The Rules/Guidelines on character creation

*All books are welcome. However please keep in mind the current timeline. Don't go too crazy ok?
*32 point buy system OR you can roll stats as outlined in the core rule book. You may roll twice and keep the better result.
*Level 3
*No levels in Jedi are allowed initially! Knowledge of actual training in the Force at this point in time is very hard to come by. Additionally, you may not take Force training (or any force related feats) until your character has received training.
*However, if you hope that you may one day become a jedi, you may take Force Sensitivity as a free Feat! Also understand that if at some point you come by jedi training, I may allow you to switch out some of your levels for levels in jedi. We'll see when/if we get there. :) I'd prefer that at least one of you take the feat
*No Ewoks. Also keep in mind that this takes place at the height of the Empire's rule. Non-humans are welcome of course, but I'd suggest that at least one of you be human. :)
*Please include some sort of a backstory of your character, and I also ask that you include a sample IC post so I can see your writing style/grammar level.
*You do not need to roll/pay for equipment licenses.
*Normal starting credits +5000 since you're level 3

How often do I need to post?

I require that you post at least twice a day if at all possible, especially during encounters. If you get busy, just post something and let us know. Someone else can always incorporate your character's actions into their posts in the meantime.

Other Rules

I use invisible castle for rolling. You're free to use any other online rollers

All PC characters of a species that cannot speak Basic receive a translator as part of their starting equipment. This device is able to translate their native language into Basic.

The Horseshoe Rule

The Horseshoe Rule is named in honor of the GM who has been running the Clone Wars campaign on this forum for three years.

Simply put the rule is that your actions can, and more than likely will, change the history of the Star Wars universe. For example were you to kill Darth Vader…that will probably have a direct effect on the war between the Rebels and the Empire. Just probably though. You are not going to be puppets of the universe we're playing in, your are the puppet masters. Shape it in whatever way you see fit.

Special House Rules

As stated above, you may not take levels in Jedi until your character finds some kind of training. I fully intend for that to happen at some point in the game though. At that point you may have the option to trade some of your levels out for jedi levels.

You may take Force Sensitivity as a free Feat if you wish your character to eventually become trained in the jedi arts.

Recent Events
The Players

Rydge Adonel the Human Solider
Jennsen Malreaux the Human Scoundrel
Cado Ralter the Human Soldier
Kane Deacon the Human Scout

camo_sig2.png
Heir on

• Options
    rucdocrucdoc Crazy guy in the corner ClassifiedRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Working on a submission, Really looking forward to this game even if I'm not in it.

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

http://www.dust514stats.com
  • Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    until this sunday night? as in sunday january 9th?

short recruitment... though i understand the appeal. only draws players who are around frequently

psolms on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I would imagine if more time is needed, I'll extend the deadline.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Been too long since I've been up to Star Wars stuff, count me in. *goes to get out books.*

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    PopesnaxPopesnax Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I've never played in a PA pbp game before, but if hypothetically I were to make a submission, would you still consider it?

I understand if you don't want some random newb dicking up the place, of course. (I've played plenty of tabletop RPGs, but only a couple of online ones...)

Edit: Also, is this being run in the d6 Star Wars rpg system or the d20 one?

Popesnax on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    It's the Star Wars: Saga Edition system (which is d20 based).

Everyone is welcome to submit a character. I'll be picking my favorite 3-4.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I highly approve of this and will be watching it with great interest.

Sakutian on
    My Games

Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Are you going to apply Sak?

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'd really like to but I don't think I can. Unless you really need a player which I don't think you'll have any issue finding.

Sakutian on
    My Games

Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • Options
    KlivianKlivian Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Submission for....

Rydge Adonel - Combat Medic

Stats
    Rydge Adonel CL 4

Medium Human noble 1/soldier 3
    Init +9; Senses Perception +13
    Languages Basic, Mon Calamarian

Defenses Ref 18 (flat-footed 16), Fort 17, Will 21
    hp 39; second wind +19; Threshold 17

Speed 6 squares
    Melee knife +3 (1d4+2)
    Ranged blaster carbine +5 (3d8+2) or
    Ranged blaster carbine +0 (3d8+2) with autofire
    Base Atk +3; Grp +5
    Atk Options autofire (blaster carbine)
    Special Actions Bolster Ally, Coordinated Attack, Harm's Way, Indomitable

Abilities Str 11, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 12
    Talents Bolster Ally, Indomitable, Battlefield Remedy (Galaxy at War)
    Feats Coordinated Attack, Improved Defenses, Skill Focus (Treat Injury), Surgical Expertise, Weapon Proficiency (pistols, rifles, simple weapons)
    Primary Skills Deception +8, Gather Information +8, Initiative +9, Knowledge (life sciences) +8, Perception +13, Persuasion +8, Treat Injury +16 (+18 First Aid w/Med Kit), Use Computer +8
    Secondary Skills Acrobatics +4, Climb +2, Endurance +2, Jump +2, Knowledge (bureaucracy) +3, Knowledge (galactic lore) +3, Knowledge (physical sciences) +3, Knowledge (social sciences) +3, Knowledge (tactics) +3, Knowledge (technology) +3, Mechanics +3, Pilot +4, Ride +4, Stealth +4, Survival +6, Swim +2
    Possessions (carried) blaster carbine, power pack, breath mask w/atmosphere canister, comlink (miniaturized), 2285 credits, cybernetic prosthesis (leg), 2 glow rods, knife, medical kit, 4 medpacs, 2 FastFlesh medpacs, 2 anti-rad doses, radiation detector, 1 smoke grenade, 1 adhesive grenade, cryogenic pouch
    Possessions (stored) 8 medpacs, surgery kit, 3 smoke grenades, 1 adhesive grenade

Rolls:
    Starting HP (2d10=17)
    Starting Credits (3d4=7) * 400 + 5000 = 7800
    Level 4 HP (1d10=4)

Backstory
    Zayneinfobox_Layer_1.jpg

Rydge was his parent's last hope for a successful son. His older brother, Garret, had a spice addiction to rival a Hutt and had nearly bankrupt the family in court fees and rehab. The pressure to avoid Garret's mistakes and make the family proud was immense.

Rydge's primary school grades were just good enough to admit him to the local branch of Corellia University on a mediocre scholarship where he studied xenobiology. Upon graduation he attended medical school on Mon Calamari specializing in triage, trauma, and reconstructive surgery. He repeatedly demonstrated an innate ability to bring beings back from the brink and an honest and charming bedside manner.

Alderaan was destroyed during his third year of residency. Despite his parent's objections and fear they would lose their last child, Rydge sought out a local Rebel cell and joined the Alliance. He was quickly trained as a forward deployed medical technician and embedded with assault squads as necessary. Sadly his skills were always necessary.

Rydge was eventually deployed to the Rebel base on Hoth where he was part of the medical team charged with stabilizing and moving injured soldiers from the trenches to the transport ships. During the assault, Rydge was blasted in the right leg and incapacitated. He woke up four days later on the Rebel hospital ship Redemption with a cybernetic prosthetic replacing his right leg below the knee.

Rydge is tired of war. He's seen too much pain, too much fear, too much loss. The idealism that once flamed brightly within him is barely flickering now.

IC Post
    "Medic!"

The last mortar strike had collapsed half the building behind Rydge and knocked him prone. He lie silent and unmoving enjoying the relative anonymity of the duracrete debris surrounding him.

"MEDIC!"

He was tired of hearing that cry... so very tired. When was the last mission he didn't hear it? He pondered the question thoughtfully as a hand grasped him by the shoulder and shook him roughly yelling in his ear, "Doc! Doc, Keth's hit bad... c'mon, doc, get up!"

Rydge cursed under his breath and scrambled to his knees searching the debris nearby with his hands. He felt the strap of his satchel and yanked it free of a mangled doorframe with a quick tug. The fellow trooper helped Rydge to his feet and leaned in to yell in his ear, "They got Keth, doc! C'mon!"

The trooper began to pull on Rydge's arm leading him to the back of the building but Rydge gathered his wits and shook him off. Rydge unslung the blaster rifle from his back and pushed it into the trooper's hands.

"I'll find him. You stay here and cover the entrance!"

The trooper nodded reluctantly as Rydge spun on his heel and headed into the collapsed portion of the building.

The dust and smoke hanging in the air obscured his vision but his ears quickly detected the sounds of ragged breathing and painful moans for help.

He found Keth propped against the remains of an interior wall in a growing pool of blood clutching his belly. Rydge instinctively opened his satchel and pulled out the medkit and vibroscalpel.

Leaning down he touched Keth's shoulder gently saying, "Keth, it's me Doc Adonel. I gotta take a look at that. I can get you patched up but you gotta let me look at it."

Rydge slowly moved Keth's hands off his stomach and with a practiced motion used the vibroscalpel to slice the thin armor open, exposing the wound.

It was bad. Real bad.

Rydge had seen wounds like it more times than he cared to admit and knew that nothing short of a dunk in a bacta tank would save the kid... and those weren't standard issue for medics. He paused considering his options.

Keth clutched Rydge's nearby hand and looked at him with eyes full of pain and fear and whispered through gasps, "Doc, I don't wanna die...."

Rydge grasped his hand tightly and said with as much bravado as he could muster, "Keth, you got some nerve! Calling me over here for this scratch... I've treated worse nicks from shaving! Naw, kid, you're not gonna die."

Rydge reached into his satchel for a hypospray.

"And you know why you're not gonna die? Two reasons: One, I'm too damn good at what I do and two, and more importantly, you still owe me 50 creds from last week's sabaac game!"

Rydge pressed the hypospray against Keth's neck and activated it. It hissed softly.

"Yeah, kid, we'll get you patched up and you'll be losing all your hard earned creds to me again in no time!"

Keth's mouth curled into a small smile and he looked up at Rydge chuckling softly, "You cheat, doc. You cheat."

The hypospray began taking effect and Keth dropped off to sleep while Rydge continued to hold his hand. Keth's breathing slowed and finally stopped entirely.

Rydge sighed deeply and said, "Yeah, kid... I cheat."

Klivian on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Kellen Blazer - Former Black Sun Muscle

Stats
    Human
    Soldier 3

Basic Scores

Str: 14 (+2)
    Dex: 18 (+4)
    Con: 17 (+3)
    Int: 13 (+1)
    Wis: 14 (+2)
    Cha: 11 (0)

(Insidiously decent roll out, I know)

HP: 55

Force Points: 6

Speed: 6

Defenses

Reflex: 19= 10 (Base) +4 (Armor) +4 (Dex) +1 (Soldier)

Fortitude: 18 = 10 (Base) +3 (Level) +3 (Con) +2 (Soldier)

Will: 15 = 10 (Base) +3 (Level) +2 (Wis)

Damage Threshold: 18

Attack Bonuses
    Base: +3
    Melee: +5 (+7 if light)
    Ranged: +7

Skills

Climb
    Initiative
    Jump
    Perception
    Use Computer

Feats

Armor Proficiency (Light, Medium)
    Weapon Proficiency (Pistols, Rifles, Simple Weapons)
    Dual Weapon Mastery I
    Force Sensitivity
    Quick Draw
    Weapon Finesse

Talents

Battle Analysis
    Cover Fire

Equipment

Vibroblade
    Blaster Pistol
    Blaster Rifle
    Combat Jumpsuit
    Short Range Comlink
    Pocket Scrambler
    Datapad
    Personal Holoprojector
    Spare Power Pack
    Power Recharger
    Concealed Holster

Credits

Post sampling
    He tipped back the drink, gritting his teeth. Seedy bars here on Coruscant were a dime a dozen. He didn't get to go the classy joints, he wasn't 'in' with the higher ups. Kissing some fat Rodian's backside was not his style, and while he knew it wasn't making him friends, Kellen had a habit of making his own way.

He glanced across the table to Mylano, his erstwhile partner for the evening. The two had worked together before, and made the most of it. They were here at the behest of their mutual boss, a block boss by the name of Trawli. Someone had ducked down here, trying to stick to the lower levels and had from a gambling debt, and Trawli wanted to make sure he got a message.

Kellen glanced about the bar. A Duros and a Bothan shared drinks at counter, while some Twi'leks watched the dancing girl on the stage, (Kellen could tell she was trying to not look bored) hooting and hollering obnoxiously. A Sabacc game was going on in the corner, a motley of beings going at it. He checked the holopic Trawli had given him. Kellen gave Mylano a nod towards the table. That was the thing about debt cases, they always surfaced sooner or later for one last game.....

As one, the pair got up and sauntered towards the table. As they approached, the table's din grew quiet. Kellen and Mylano laid hands on the shrimp of a Rodian. Kellen could feel him tense.

"We do this fast gentle, or we do this slow, your choice." Mylano rumbled at the Rodian, who was starting to sweat. The other barflies started to clear out. Kellen wondered if they'd even noticed the tattoos he and Mylano were sporting? The Rodian starting burbling, pleading.

"Aw, quit being such a cub." Kellen said as he frowned. He hated beggers, they were always the worst. The Rodian, "You want the honors?" He asked Mylano. The other shrugged.

"Sure, why not?" He replied.

"Hand out greeno." Kellen ordered their charge. The Rodian seemed to shrink in his chair, "I said, HAND. OUT." Kellen said, an edge in his voice. The Rodian instantly complied, a bewildered look on it's face.

"If y'can't pay with cred, y'pay with flesh." Mylano intoned, a vibroblade in his hand that wasn't there a moment ago. Kellen held the being's arm down on the table as it erupted in screaming, lapsing into Basic.

"Please! I pay! I pay! Get money! Two weeks!"

"Too late." Mylano said grimly, the blade sinking through the Rodian's wrist, a touch of blood spurting from it. He then pulled the blade back, turning it off and stashing it. Kellen picked up the hand as the Rodian fell out of it's chair, clutching it's stump.

"We done here?" He asked Mylano.

"Yah, we're done." Mylano replied as he started out the door. He didn't even see as Kellen pulled his blaster pistol and leveled it at the back of his head, dropping the Rodian's hand.

"You're right, we are done." He pulled the trigger, putting the bolt in the back of Mylano's head. He tumbled the ground without making a noise. Kellen rifled through his pockets, then tossed his former colleague's cred chip to the Rodian, who seemed to be going into shock.

"Here, get some bacta on that thing." He said, not meeting the Rodian's gaze as he made his way out of the near empty bar. He was done with the Sun, done being a leg breaker. He was going to go out there and make a difference.....

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    My entry for your game. Listed ship as well, with the modification discussed last night. Do I need to provide a sample post or is the game I'm currently DMing ok as a reference? also do you want me to provide the stats for the droids I purchased?

Tam Roke Level 3 Human Noble.

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited January 2011
    So far I'm liking what I see.

Couple things guys:

1. If you roll for your stats, please make sure you include that roll where I can get to it.
    2. Include your credits roll as well please. It should be something like 3d4x250 +5000
    3. Please include your Hit die rolls for lvl 2 and lvl 3

I highly suggest all of you use this character generator to help you along. It'll also help with formatting your sheet in an easily readable way. Mythweavers is a pretty good one too.

Ruc, I can just use your game as an example, thanks!

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Dr. Phibbs McAtheyDr. Phibbs McAthey Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Beginning work on some kind of force sensitive scoundrel type kid at some point today!

[Edit] Sounds good to me!

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Phibbs, I'd like an actual example IC post from you.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Oooh, I played in a d6 Star Wars game years ago and it was much fun. I will hopefully submit a character over the weekend for your consideration.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Heir wrote: »
    1. If you roll for your stats, please make sure you include that roll where I can get to it.
    2. Include your credits roll as well please. It should be something like 3d4x250 +5000
    3. Please include your Hit die rolls for lvl 2 and lvl 3

I highly suggest all of you use this character generator to help you along. It'll also help with formatting your sheet in an easily readable way. Mythweavers is a pretty good one too.

Ruc, I can just use your game as an example, thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean by including the roll where you can get to it. Do you mean like a dice bot log? Cause otherwise I'm uncertain of how one would record a dice roll definitively.

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yes. I recommend using www.invisiblecastle.com

Please create an account so I can keep track of your rolls and insure no one is fudging their numbers. :)

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Alright, thanks. Does this mean I gotta re-roll my stats? I'm kinda attached to those ones.... :(

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'll let you keep your ability scores. You'll need to reroll your hit die and money rolls. I'd also really suggest you formatting your sheet like you find here I used this character generator to make my character. Really easy to use, and very easy to read.

Alternatively, you could use mythweavers.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    That's no issue at all, I'll gladly get those done tonight, hard for me to buckle down and do stats at work. :)

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm working on a mercenary/hired gun archetype who is free-spirited but possesses leadership qualities and passionately hates the Empire. (Freedom is paramount to his way of life & philosophy)

I'll post him later tonight after work. I know this takes place right after ESB, is it alright if I use a Chiss for my species?

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Matev wrote: »
    That's no issue at all, I'll gladly get those done tonight, hard for me to buckle down and do stats at work. :)

Ditto that. Stats and shopping tonight!

Klivian on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Saint Justice
    I would say no to using Chiss. They're not really seen at all during this timeline. Heck, other than Thrawn (who isn't exactly a public figure), there aren't any known Chiss in the Known Regions I believe.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Ok, no problem. I had suspected as much. I'll most likely be human but I will have decided for sure soon and will have that character sheet posted late tonight.

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Guys, don't forget I need a background AND a sample IC post please. If you only want to make one, please do the background. :)

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    welp, couldnt sleep.

here's a link to my sheet

for now, starting credits! (3d4*250+5000=7000)
    4d6.takeHighest(3)=13, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=16, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=11, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=15, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=14, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=15 - stats!
    HP! levels 2 and 3! (2d10+4=16)

Background:
    Cado and his younger brother Dack were born in the Imperial labor colony on Kalist VI. With no one else to turn to during their formative years, the brothers became very close.

After their daring escape (with help from Rebel pilot Breg), the Ralter boys found a new home in the fledgeling rebellion; Dack, as a pilot, later assigned to Rogue Group, and Cado as a trooper working up the ranks.

The boys were stationed together on Echo base when the Imperial fleet entered the system.

Cado losing his brother was both the source of his greatest strength, and his greatest weakness. The need to see Dack's vision of a free galaxy drives Cado to places he never thought possible, yet his brother's death haunts him daily. He feels responsible for his brother's death (despite numerous people's claims of the opposite). He is disillusioned by Skywalker's failure to protect Dack, and by association, the Jedi.
    basically, im tweaking the minor character of Dack Ralter and adding an older brother. the parts of the story i skipped are in the wookieepedia article. they are basically the same, except with Cado added (for double fun)

IC Sample:
    Three young men, running through the dark streets. Vaulting the fence, stealing the uniforms. The stormtrooper.
    Training on Dantoine. The endless drills.
    The young man was holding a blaster. Killing stormtroopers. An endless sea of white armor.
    The white transformed to snow. The young man was piloting a vehicle. Attacking Echo base. He shot down a snowspeeder.
    Dack climbed into the speeder in the hangar.
    "...Just like new. How 'bout you, Dack?"
    "Right now I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."
    The metalic foot of the AT-AT hung above the speeder. Time froze. The young man turned around, now in full stormtrooper armor. He took careful aim and fired.
    At Dack.

Cado's eyes sprung open. He was in a pure white room. An endless sea of white...

"Sargeant..."

A man's voice. A man Cado thought he recognized.

"Can you hear me?"

Cado nodded. He turned his head, looking for the familiar voice. Another man, a man he did not recognize, was trying to attach something to his face.

"You're in the Operating Room. You woke up during surgery." The man's voice sounded surprised. "We're trying to put you back under. Close your eyes."

Cado reluctantly closed his eyes. Maybe this time, he lied to himself, I'll dream of something else...

adding more later. this will suffice for now.

psolms on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Well well, look what the cat dragged in. :P

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Guys, don't forget I need a background AND a sample IC post please. If you only want to make one, please do the background. :)

Intro too long. Did not read. =P

Klivian on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Psh. Guess I know someone who isn't getting to play. :P

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Updating the OP with regards to the Force. I needed to clarify something:

You can't take any levels in Jedi until your character receives some training. You can take Force Sensitivity as a free feat, however you may not take Force Training as a feat. Again, your character needs to receive training first.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    dude, free feats, woot

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    Dr. Phibbs McAtheyDr. Phibbs McAthey Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    By free feat, do you mean you can take it as a non-class bonus feat (ie starting or human bonus feat, 3rd level feat)?

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, pretty much it's just an extra feat you get for free. Definitely take it if you plan on possibly becoming a jedi at some point.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'm so adding that to my sheet

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

• Options
    edited January 2011
    Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Fell asleep last night, was exhausted. Working on sheet now, adjusted character concept a bit. Will post ASAP.

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    PepiPopaPepiPopa Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Can i roll Chiss? I know they are largely unknown before the Battle of Yavin. That's why I'm asking.

PepiPopa on
    Our testament and story is forever death or glory.
    repub_sig.jpg
  • Options
    immortal squishimmortal squish Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    PepiPopa wrote: »
    Can i roll Chiss? I know they are largely unknown before the Battle of Yavin. That's why I'm asking.
    I would say no to using Chiss. They're not really seen at all during this timeline. Heck, other than Thrawn (who isn't exactly a public figure), there aren't any known Chiss in the Known Regions I believe.

:P

immortal squish on
    <3