Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Help / Advice Forum: AWESOME POST in "Looking for Witchaloks", by Rend

zenpotatozenpotato Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
zenpotato has reported a post.

Reason:
This is how H/A should operate, people.
Forum: Help / Advice Forum
Assigned Moderators: Pheezer, ceres

Posted by: Rend
Original Content:
Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I kind of need advice and I though maybe some people have gone through similar issues.

Sorry in advance for the wall of text.

I'm a Wolfoid, but recently my Witchalok left me. I mean, all things said and done, I guess I've really seen this coming for awhile now... Just for background, we were both 22, going to the Darkcademy, my Witchalok for a double major in Sorcelation and Limit-Taking, and me for Android studies. It started out great, but we really started to drift apart.

Honestly I'm just not sure how to go from here. I really feel like my entire life is falling apart. I figure maybe I should go look for another Witchalok, maybe? It kind of seems too soon. I don't want whatever Witchalok I find to end up in a bad place because I bound myself to the Grimfire energies of his Witchalok Blades on a rebound.

I guess I just really need advice on where to go from here. This was my first real Witchalok, and...
just... I don't know. I just don't know.

tl;dr: Witchalok broke my feral heart, need advice on how to handle it.

zenpotato on

• Dropping LoadsDropping Loads Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Could use the actual OP for context, but I agree it's awesome.
    Spoiler:

Sceptre: Penny Arcade, where you get starcraft AND marriage advice.
    3clipse: The key to any successful marriage is a good mid-game transition.
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ringo has also reported this item.

Reason:
    When one finds a thread in Help and Advice titled 'Looking for Witchaloks' you tend to have certain expectations...

ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    AUGMENTOS - Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited January 2011
    Maybe goes without saying, but for a little more context:
    460310636_SaUEb-L-2.jpg

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu ___________PIGEON _________San Diego, CA Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Can't decide if my favorite part is the Witchalok studying "Limit-Taking" or the line "broke my feral heart."

• ForceVoidForceVoid Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Why is this not five stars?

5-ed!

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5213-0970
    PM if you add me!