Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Help / Advice Forum: AWESOME POST in "Looking for Witchaloks", by Rend

zenpotatozenpotato Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
zenpotato has reported a post.

Reason:
This is how H/A should operate, people.
Forum: Help / Advice Forum
Assigned Moderators: Pheezer, ceres

Posted by: Rend
Original Content:
Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I kind of need advice and I though maybe some people have gone through similar issues.

Sorry in advance for the wall of text.

I'm a Wolfoid, but recently my Witchalok left me. I mean, all things said and done, I guess I've really seen this coming for awhile now... Just for background, we were both 22, going to the Darkcademy, my Witchalok for a double major in Sorcelation and Limit-Taking, and me for Android studies. It started out great, but we really started to drift apart.

Honestly I'm just not sure how to go from here. I really feel like my entire life is falling apart. I figure maybe I should go look for another Witchalok, maybe? It kind of seems too soon. I don't want whatever Witchalok I find to end up in a bad place because I bound myself to the Grimfire energies of his Witchalok Blades on a rebound.

I guess I just really need advice on where to go from here. This was my first real Witchalok, and...
just... I don't know. I just don't know.

tl;dr: Witchalok broke my feral heart, need advice on how to handle it.

zenpotato on